Snap. There Goes Everything.

Muahahahaha. The dreaded drama chapter. Please comment and tell me if it was obvious or not? I just like constructive critisism. Like I said, I want to be a writer when I get older. And maybe one of those trendsetters. Now that would be spiffy. Anyways, enough with me and my ambitions. ENJOY!

Diana's POV:

             It's the day of their last concert on the tour. The second to last day that we would stay here in Florida. Then me and Caitlyn go back to NYC and get assigned a new client. Although I am hoping to get a job as an asisstant fashion columnist at Teen Vogue. At the moment, I was working on my application. It required applicants to write an essay on the meaning of fashion. I was on my fourth rough draft.  

            "Love, you'll do great! I know it! You don't need to worry so much. I've read all the drafts! They're perfect!" Hazza said, kissing my cheek. 

            "I know, but all of them are missing something. I don't know what though!" I said, frustrated. 

            Harry grabbed the draft from the table, reading it over. 

            "I've got it," He said, smiling, "It's missing a personal touch. It doesn't sound like you. I see your face when you find a new style at the store. You need to put that feeling into your writing, love." 

             I read the essay again. I smiled, nodding my head. 

            "You're right, Hazza. But I'll type that up later. Wanna get some lunch?" 

            "Let's go!" 

            I laughed as Harry carried me bridal style out of the tourbus, kissing me.  

           "What does m'lady's heart desire?" 

           "Maybe pizza? I think there's a pizza place a block from here. Now let me down! I'm too heavy!" 

           "No you're not! And I don't want what happened last time I let you out of my arms..." 

           "How about you let me down, and I never let go of your hand. Deal?" 

           "Fine." 

           He let me down, grasping my hand. I smiled and kissed him passionately, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me as close as he could get me to him. I felt him grin as we kissed. He bit my bottom lip, and I let him explore my mouth. (A/N: Does it show that I've never actually been kissed before? XD I just get these descriptions off of movies and other books/stories. Being a bitch has it's downsides... hehe.) As always, he tasted like sweet mint. He was always telling me that, no matter what I had just eaten, I always tasted like chocolate. I found that quite funny.

             "Mmmf," He moaned, pulling away and pressing his forehead to mine, "I want you so much right now."

              "Wait until after we eat, cheeky one."

              "Fiiiinee. Is this the place? It looks nice."

              "Looks like it! Bella Italy. Pretty name."

              We went inside and were immediately hit with an amazayn smell. A bubbly waitress greeted us.

              "Welcome to Bella Italy. Table for two?" She said, grabbing two menus.

              "Yep!" Harry said, probably just as excited as I was to eat what was causing the mouth watering smell.

              "Wait...Are you Harry Styles?" The waitress asked quietly.