Dealing With The Hate

Diana's POV:

                 As I was sewing, I checked Twitter. Our break-up had reached Twitter. I checked Harry's page, making sure everything was okay. I was wrong. A lot of people were taking my side, assuming that he had broken up with me for Maddie. The worst ones almost made me wanna cry.

"You're such a whore, Harry!"

"Diana was the best you'll ever have!"

                  Oh lovely. I decided some damage control was in order. I opened up a new tweet.

                  "Yes, me and Harry broke up. But I broke up with him. Not the other way around. We are on good terms, so if you're going to hate, hate on me." I clicked 'send', and watched Twitter get crazy. I got a lot of death threats, but I didn't really care. I had gotten a lot worse in high school, not that any of the boys knew about it. I was happy once I checked Harry's page again -- there was nothing but apologies. I knew dating Harry would have it's sacrifies, so this is one of them. It was midnight, and I was sewing in the last stitches of Liam's FIRST rip on his suit. Oy. Liam's was the last, but the hardest. I became very drowsy, so I decided to just close my eyes for five minutes..

Harry's POV:

               I walked around, incredibly irritated. Diana had just stuck out her neck for me on Twitter. Again. I was trying to find her and apologize for doing this to her. Harry, why do you have to be such a freaking dick to her?

                I saw a light in the dressing room, which meant Diana was still sewing. I walked in to find a sleeping Diana, with her iPhone in her hand. She was talking in her sleep, which was rare for her. But then, she was under a lot of stress lately.

                 I gently picked her up, knowing that she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful in her sleep. She nuzzled her head into my chest, whispering.

                  "I love you so much, Harry. Please don't leave me alone," She whispered, little tears escaping her closed eyelids.

                   "I love you too, DiLi," I said, kissing her cheek. I walked towards the tourbus that she and the girls shared, but the doors were locked. With Diana still in my arms, I pressed my ear to the door, trying to see who was in there. I heard Nialler and Caitlyn giggling. Eww. I decided to have a good laugh, and called Nialler from Diana's phone. The giggling immediately stopped. I was careful not to drop Diana, and I took her over to the boys' bus, and laid her down on the mini couch. No one was here, it seemed like Lou convinced everyone to go to a club after all. She immediately started talking louder.

                   "NOO! No! Harry please! Listen! Maddie is using you! Don't....don't go...please Hazza. I thought you said you loved me," She said, crushing my heart. So that's what she's wanted to say all along.. Why didn't she tell me?

                     A tear fell down my cheek, knowing that this was all my fault. If I hadn't ignored her, she still would be with me. An idea popped up in my head as she woke up. I forgot that she was a light sleeper. Ugh. There's so much that I didn't know about her.

                      "Harry, what the hell am I doing here?" Diana said gently.

                      "I'm sorry, I saw you in the dressing room and thought you might like it more if I brought you to your bed, but Niall and Caitlyn took it over, love." I said, making her laugh.

                      "Oh well," She said, looking out the window, "It looks like I'm going to have to stay here tonight. I'll take Niall's bed."

                      "Nah, you can take mine," I said, "I owe it to you after what you did for me on Twitter."

                      "I was only telling the truth, Harry," She said, shaking off the food on Niall's sheets, "There's nothing heroic about the truth."

                       "Still, I'm sorry for putting you through all of this," I said, sighing.

                       "I've gone through worse, Harry." She said, tired.

                      I wonder what it was.