Confession

Third person pov

The young girl dashed down the hall in attempt to find the two boys. Just as she turned the corner she found herself slamming into something and being flung onto the ground.  "Ite tebayo." She groaned from the ground before standing up and looking at the person in front of her. "Kurapika!" She exclaimed at the unimpressed blonde who knocked her painfully on the head. 

"Watch where you're going baka and stop running." He said motherly while crossing his arm. "You're going to get hurt." He sighed as Naruko's face lit up with a smile. 

"You're so short we couldn't see you." Another voice said from behind Kurapika, eliciting a tinge of anger in her. Naruko peered around the blonde and saw a grinning Leorio. 

"What did you say jiji?" She exclaimed while fuming. "I'm not short!" She shouted while tip toeing slightly to prove her point. 

"Whatever you say kid. What ever you say." Leorio said with a laugh while observing the young girl who desperately tried to make herself look taller. She suddenly froze as a look of realisation passed over her face and soon grew serious. 

"I need to talk to both of you with Gon and Killua. Can we meet in your room?" She asked the two who looked at her in question before nodding their heads. "Okay! See you soon tebyo!" She said before running off again. 

"I said stop running!" Kurapika shouted behind her as she just let out a laugh, dismissing his worry. 

Naruko pov

 I slammed open the door, revealing three shocked faces. 

"Naruko you're back!" Gon said mid air as he was aiming a kick to Netero jiji's head. When Netero dodged, Gon immediately came bounding over to me with a look of happiness which soon turned to worry. "Are you okay?" He asked softly and I gave him a small reassuring smile in return. 

"I'm fine! Believe it!" I said before looking at Killua who was sitting on the floor and leaning his head against the wall. He stood up and walked over to us with his brows furrowed and a frown etched onto his face. 

"Don't go running off like that." Killua said frustratedly with his eyes narrowed. "You'll make us worry." He muttered softly, breaking eye contact and staring at the ground beside me. I gave him one of my brightest smiles and a sincere apology which he just sighed to. 

"I really need to talk with you guys though. We're meeting Kurapika and Leorio in their room. So come on!" I said while tugging on their sleeves. 

"What about Netero san's game though? I was so close!" Gon whined as Netero jiji just laughed behind us. 

"You wouldn't of got the ball off me anyway. We're landing in about twenty minutes. I'm impressed by all of your skills, even you Naruko chan. If you pass the exams I'm sure all of will make fine hunters." Netero jiji said with a smile that had his eyes crinkling. I laughed at his expression before giving him a thumbs up and dragging the two boys out of the room. I led them to Kurapika and Leorio's room and knocked on the door, not waiting for a response before walking in. The room was a moderate size with a large sofa that the two guys were currently sitting on. Killua and Gon joined them as they all looked at me expectantly.  

"What is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" Gon questioned innocently as I looked down, unsure where to start. I fiddled with the ends of my hair that reached my lower back and let out a sigh. 

"Well." I said and released my hair from my tight grip. I looked straight at them with my fist clenched and back straight. "I'm not from here." I blurted out. I quickly turned around and started to pace around the room. I couldn't bear to see what their expressions would be.