Alone

Third person pov

The young girl walk down the dimly lit hallway. Her blonde hair draping over her body in a cocoon, desperately trying to shield her from the world. She mindlessly opened one of the doors, ignoring the person who sat stacking some cards, for she was too deep in thought to realise. For the first time in a long while she felt truly alone. It reminded her of the days before she was put in team 7. Before anyone really cared about her. Her loneliness was a chain that sometimes grew heavier, reminding her of its presence, or sometimes growing lighter to allow her to forget. But ultimately it was there and it wasn't going unfasten. Because the truth was Naruko really didn't have anybody. She had no family and she was quite sure she didn't have any friends. Sakura had always told her that she nothing more then a bother, a loser, a failure. Sasuke was the only one who was there for her and now he was gone. Kakashi sensei was forced to care for her because he was her teacher. She wasn't even in the shinobi world anymore. She was completely and utterly alone. 

While the girl was lost in thought the man watched her from across the room. She was truly a mysterious person. He placed the stack of cards beside him and continued to observe. He channeled gyo into his eyes and confirmed his suspicions. This girl didn't have nen. That was why he couldn't sense her. He saw a tear trickle down her azure eyes that gleamed like gems. Hisoka was slightly shocked. All the times he saw the girl she was radiating joy and was the true meaning of happiness. But now she was merely just a young child who was dealing with a problem in probably the worst way possible. Through isolating herself and leaving her with only her thoughts. But of course Hisoka wasn't interested in why she was sad. He was interested in why he sensed no nen from her and he was going to figure out why. 

"Naruko." He said aloud as she looked up, finally realising that someone else besides her was in the room. She quickly wiped her tears away and plastered and extremely forced smile on her face which Hisoka just ignored. 

"Yeah?" She asked, her voice wavering slightly. 

"Why do you have no nen?" She was asked the second time that day. She let out a sigh before leaning her head against the wall. 

"I don't think I'm from here." She said simply, not making eye contact with the clown. He simply raised his eyebrows in question as he expectantly waited for her to continue. "I mean I'm probably not from this world." That was enough to leave Hisoka stunned speechless. After he got over the shock an eerie smile made its way across his face. 

"Interesting." He said as he realised this fruit was going to grow more ripe then any other one he had before. Naruko thought that Hisoka was sympathising as she let out another heavy breath. 

"I want to go home." She stated as she looked at Hisoka who had removed the smile from his face. He nodded his head, curious to see what she had to say about her world. "You don't use jutsu's either do you Hisoka?" She questioned him as he just shook his head. "Of course you don't." She said dejected as she looked down at her hands, the dreary aura returning to the girl. 

"We use nen." Hisoka said after a while. She looked at him in with her head tilted as Hisoka gave her a small fake smile. She returned the gesture with a real smile of her own, reverting slightly back to her curious self. 

"What's that?" She questioned him as she stood up and went to sit closer to him. He raised his eyebrows but didn't comment on it. She sat in front of him, her eyes reflecting no fear in being so close to someone like him. 

"It's life energy. We can use it to do special things." He explained to her. He could almost see the question mark growing on top of her head as he just shook his head in amusement. "Why don't I just show you." Hisoka stuck one finger out and touched her wrist. She looked at him in wonder as he just smirked at her. He removed the finger from her wrist and flicked his finger upwards. She felt her hand move up completely out of her control as she gasped. 

"Wow. That's amazing!" She said while watching her hand. He continued to move his finger around and her hand followed the movements. "Cool!" She exclaimed as Hisoka finally stopped. 

"That's my bungee gum." He said, not bothering to hide his ability at all. His eyes grew wide as he licked his lips, coming up with an idea. "It's only fair for you to show me something now." He said as Naruko nodded her head enthusiastically. 

"Alright then. But don't be blown away by my awesomeness too much dattebayo!" She said before forming the hand signs for her jutsu. "Kage bunshi no jutsu!" She exclaimed as Hisoka grew more and more excited. When the smoke cleared out it revealed two more Naruko's who stood with triumph smirks on their faces. Hisoka couldn't handle it. Naruko was an amazing choice. He approached the two shadow clones with an unidentifiable expression on his face. He touched the first shadow clones head and moved it along her face. 

"Are they real?" He asked before he got too caught up in the sensation. The real Naruko nodded while looking at Hisoka touch her shadow clone. She became slightly wary as Hisoka didn't stop so she undid the jutsu. Hisoka's hands stayed up for a while although the clones were gone as he tried to contain himself. 

"Spectacular." He said and Naruko forgot all about the previous discomfort and nodded her head in agreement. 

"I am pretty amazing tebayo." She said in arrogance as she put her hands on her hips, flashing him the peace sign. Hisoka was a good distraction for her. She allowed herself to put her loneliness behind her, after all Naruko would only stay discouraged for a while. "I'm going to go back to find Killua and Gon. Then I'm going to try to find a way to get back home. Thanks Hisoka!" She said before rushing towards him and wrapping him in a quick hug. Hisoka stood motionless, unsure what to do in a situation like this. She quickly let him go before running out the door, leaving Hisoka alone in the room. 

"Interesting indeed." Hisoka said to himself before sitting back down and picking up his cards. 

~~~~

3 CHAPTERS IN A DAY? Yeahhhhhhhhh. I guess I was just really in the mood today hehe. 

Thanks so much for reading and for the support 

Love

A