Chapter 17

I was laying dead in the seat. My head was rested on Liam's lap. Last night was too much to think about. We had to drive all the way to Manhattan by 5 o' clock for the first concert for tour. It sucked. Really, it was noon, I was tired, and Niall was rubbing food in my face making me freaking hungry! 

"How much longer?!" I whinned, opening my eyes and looking blindly at Liam. He laughed and pushed my hair back. 

"Just twenty more minutes. You hungry?" I nodded and got off his lap. I waddled like a duck, as Louis would say, and got out a yogert. I was too tired to grab silverware, so I just slirped it out of the cup. I sat down next to Liam. "That sound might get annoying." He murmured. I made a loud, and unnessiary slirp and he smiled, hiding his laughter. 

"Oh, ya. Am I getting a new pair of clothes to wear?" I asked, looking down at what I was wearing. Liam rested his arm over my shoulder and smiled, looking at me.

"Nah, I like it." He said flirtatiously. I smacked his hard ass stomach and laughed. 

"Ha, lightbulb." I said standing up and started to take my sweats off. 

"Woah! Chloe not here!" He yelled. I looked back at him with a confused look and continued. "Oh, you're wearing shorts." I looked down at my shorts. They weren't butty shorts, but they were saggy. I tossed him the sweats and sat back down. 

"You wish I weren't." I joked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe- Hey Louis!" He said, tossing the pants on the other side of me. Louis just smiled and walked away. 

"Why is he-?"

"I don't know." Liam interrupted. I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly closed it before my thought came out. 

"Boys! We're here!" Zayn yelled, jumping off the bus. I made a fake coughing noise to get his attention. "Chloe, you might want to get that checked." He said, shooting me a cocky grin. I rolled my eyes and took Liam's hand. He twitched, not realizing I had it. 

"It's public now. Don't worry." I said, pulling him to the stage. It was enormous. The lights weren't on yet, but I had a feeling it would light the building up. "Can I go get changed?" I asked, pointing to my awkward outfit. Niall nodded. I pulled Liam with me to the dressing rooms. 

"Why did I have to come? You're gonna be all nude and stuff!" He pretending to act like a baby. I just rolled my eyes. 'Nothing you've never seen before.' I thought to myself. I walked over to the closet and saw a lot of clothes. I took out a pair of jean shorts and a long sleeve blue shirt. I started to take off my pants as the door opened. 

"Yo!" I yelled, covering myself back up. I turned around and saw Liam standing in the doorway. 

"Sorry, I just need to go grab something." He laughed, closing the door again. I quickly began stripping down once more. Changing into the newer clothes. 

"What's up boys?" I said, walking up the steps to the stage. "Guys?" I asked, looking around. I felt something cold and wet hit my back, and I spun around. I was surprised Louis repeatedly throwing water balloons at me. I turned back around to try to stay dry when the rest of the boys came out with water guns and crap. What the heck?! 

"I'm sorry, don't you like cold water?" Paul asked, walking up to me. He was dry so I gave him a big hug. "It's alright.." He said, smacking a water balloon on the top of my head. I looked down angrily. I found Liam and jumped into his arms. 

"Geez, Chloe! You're wet!" He yelled.

"Really? Hadn't noticed." I said, not letting him, no matter how much he refused. I took the gun out of his hands and shot at the boys. "Revenge!" They all started this war, and I put a nice end to it. Exspecially with Paul. How could he?

"If I'm louder, would you see me." Niall sang. I sat backstage, listening to the screams of all the fans in the audience. The boys were singing More Than This at the moment, meaning the concert was almost over. I guess now I have to spend 6 months with these boys. Oh gosh, 6 months with Louis Tomlinson. It was bad enough I was his sister, now I have to spend half a year with him? Unfair.

But what can I say, I'm his sister.

A/n: If you ask me that was a creative ending. Sorry it ended so shortly. Even sader, my NiallxKaylen story is almost over...or is over...I don't know, it's dark! >.<

Fan

Vote 

Comment!:DDDD