Chapter 13

After a while of presuading from Liam, the plane wasn't all that bad. Harry was told to leave or get dressed. So he left and went to the bed part of the plane. I was pretty excited cause now I could just relax and actually get close to Liam. I had fallen asleep when we landed. Thank goodness. I looked out the window and thousands of screaming fans were outside. I quickly shut the window shade. Liam sighed and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go." Louis said, taking my hand. I looked at him and Liam confused. "No one can know yet. Remember?" I sighed and nodded. Sometimes, I wish I could walk around with him and not Lou all the time. I mean, Louis is my brother and I love him, but Liam is my boyfriend and I love him as well. 

"It's alright. I'll see you in our room." He said hinting something and giving my last kiss for a while. Louis hid me from all the fans with his jacket. Our bags were already at our hotel which was an hour away. Yay. I had to sit away from Liam so no one would think we were together...yet. Which really sucked. I ducked in and scooted to the middle, Louis on my left and Zayn on my left. Liam and Niall sat in the very back, and Harry had shot gun. 

"Let's sing songs in terrible Itialian accents!" Harry said, giving Louis a look. I was, sadly, guessing they did this quiet often. Louis smiled and nodded. Everyone started singing except Liam. I could tell his eyes were on me. I didn't want to look back, so instead I texted him.

Me- Common, sing along

Liam- You're all I can think about

Me- Why? You okay?

Liam- I just want to kiss you in front of everyone

Me- You know we have to wait

Liam- I regret it

Me- Let's just have a fun night then. I promise, no regrets?

Liam- None(:

I smiled at his reply. I sighed and leaned my head back. It was all going to happen. I just wanted to hurry and rehearse with him all day. I don't even remember what day today is. Thursday or Friday? Friday! That meant tomorrow is New Year's. Can't wait...

"Chlo, we're here." Zayn said, tapping my shoulder. I must've zoned out awhile ago. I don't really remember. I nodded and followed them out of the car. The hotel was huge, and I mean huge. Probably 43 stories, tops. I looked back at Liam, who gave me cute wink and smiled. I smiled back and mouthed. 'No regrets.' He shook his head and smiled. 

"Guys, I'm not really hungry. I'll meet you guys later." I said, smiling back at Liam.

"Me too." Liam said, following me over to the elevator. A fan ran over and started screaming at him. "Hi, babe." She was still speachless. "A picture?" I leaned over and whispered something into his ear.

"Better do it now before you're a mess." I joked and walked to click the button. 

"Sorry sweatheart, that would be you." He whispered back. My jaw dropped. I couldn't even smack him. I huffed over and was shot up the elevator. When I reached my room, I walked over to my bed. It was all cushy and soft. It had fluffy pillows, and a nice soft blanket. I heard Liam walk in and I turned around to be surprised my his touch. 

"Ready?" I asked, taking a tight grip on his shirt. He nodded, slipping my shirt right off my torso. I leaned in and kissed him, collasping onto the bed.

"You never get sick of this, do you?" He smiled.

"I'm with you. What's to get sick of?" 

I heard a million knocks on the door. I ignored it until it swung open. I looked up to see Harry at the door, his eyes wide and his jaw opened. I was naked and pushed up against Liam's bare chest. 

"H-Harry. Please, don't tell." I said, covering myself up before leaning up to face him. He shook his head. "I'm serious! Louis will kill me!" Liam groaned and rolled over. I smacked him to wake him up. Harry still stood at the door looking surprised at me. 

"Omigosh, it's Harry!" Liam said, shooting into the air. 

"I already said I won't tell." Harry mumbled, slowly shutting the door. 

"You seriously cannot tell." Liam said back, grabbing his pants and slipping them on under the blanket. I leaned over and put his hoodie and sweats on. "What did you need anyway?" Liam asked, getting out of the bed and going to put different clothes on.

"I-I had to tell you guys we were going to rehearse in ten. W-Which is now three." He said, slowly walking out the door. 

"Harry!" I cried following him out. "Please don't look at us any differently. I'm still me and he's still him." I begged. He took me into his arms.

"You have more nerves than me. If I had Louis as I brother, I wouldn't have dared. You just have that one thing that makes you different. Meet you guys down." Harry said, releasing me from his embrace. I walked into my room and started getting dressed.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" Liam asked, tossing me my bra back. 

"Uh, jeans and a normal hoodie. You?" I asked, taking it and putting it back on.

"My regular. I just wanted to know so I don't get destracted by your butt on stage." He flirted.

"I don't have Lou's butt. Mine's not as nice." I said, smacking myself. He laughed, and I mean litterally went hystical. "Can we just hurry? We need to practice." I asked. He took my hand and gave me one last kiss. 

"I'll give you again later tonight." He said.

"You don't know. Oh, Oh. You don't know you're beautiful!" They all sang on the stage. We were preforming three songs. What Makes You Beautiful, mine and Liam's duet, and a song I had writen a bit ago. Just not in that order. 

"Chloe, do you want to rehearse now or later?" The manager asked me. I shrugged.

"I'll be fine tomorrow. No worries." I mumbled, not making eye contact with any of the boys. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I jumped like crazy.

"Chill, Cho. It's only me." Louis said, sitting down next to me. "The song, it good?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's about my relationship with Lucas." I mumbled. Lucas was my son of a bitch ex-boyfriend. He was a jerk after I broke up with him. "I'm ready to preform it." 

"That's great." He said giving me another hug. "You always get over stuff when you write songs." He said walking away to the boys. Harry barely looked at me the entire time. Zayn and Niall ended up running around throwing pop bottles at each other. Liam walked over to Paul and started talking to him. I walked over to Harry and Louis and smiled at them.

"How are you guys?" I asked, looking at Harry. He nodded. Louis looked at us both confused. \

"Everyone! It's late, Paul's too tired. He wants to go home." Liam yelled walking over to me and kissing me right there. I smiled and nudged him off of me. He smiled back and looked at Harry. Harry was being surprisingly cool with us after what he had walked in on. "Let's go." He said taking my hand and walking us over to the car. "See you later." he gave me a kiss on the top of the head and walked over to Niall, who was texting like crazy. I smiled. Kaylen must really miss him. 

As soon as I walked in, I went straight to bed. Liam collasped next to me and fell asleep instantly. I rolled over and poked his face. He twitched his nose and rolled over, throwing his arm around me. 

"Goodnight, Liam. May you please have an amazing night tomorrow." I rolled over and layed into him. His warmth overpowering me. His smell taking over me. Everything about him, was breathe taking.

A/n: Updating every other day maybe? Or until this is over everyday? After I finish NiallxKaylen story, Imma continue it with a HarryxShayna one. If you didn't know, but Shayna is my sister. ShaynaLovesHarry

Fan her! Her story will come out sooner or later! Until then;

Fan

Comment

Vote!