Chapter 12

I tossed and turned all night. Today was the day we flew to New York to reherse for New Year's. After last night's interview, I was freaking out. I guess it was my fault though. I mean, I let the laugh escape and I was noticed. But, I did as Liam instructed and sat on Louis instead. Boy, was it awkward though. I opened my eyes. Liam was propped up on the pillow reading a book. I smiled at the thought of his being such a dork.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked, with a tired tone in my voice. It took him a moment to realize I was awake before leaning down and kissing my forehead. That book must be really good.

"Kill Me." He mumbled going back to the book.

"No!" I protested. He smiled and went back to reading. "That is a really big book." I whispered trying not to destract his reading. I mean, he had a long plane ride there, couldn't he just read then?

"Hey, I'm hungry. Want something to eat as well?" He asked, scooting off the bed. I nodded and layed back down, closing my eyes. About ten minutes later, I heard footsteps entering my room again. My bed sunk and my eyes shot open. Liam looked down at me smiling. "Jumpy much?" I nodded and leaned up to see our breakfast. He was toast (that just so happened to be burnt), a cup of coffee and tea, and two waffles. Probably cooked in the toaster by the crisp marks. I smiled up at him.

"It looks delious." I said, drinking the coffee. I made a 'mm' noise and he smiled, taking a large bit out of the toast. 

Finally, when I was done eating, I went to take a shower. Louis stopped me before I walked in. I sighed.

"Try to get packed before you shower. We have 3 hours before we need to go." Louis reassured me. I nodded and walked in. "Also, watch out for Harry on the plane. Who knows where he'll get nude at." Lou said, walking into the living room to talk on the phone. I sighed at the destrubing thought in my mind, and got into the shower. It hit me instantly. The hot water was reminding me of everything I still had to do. 

One) Reherse my duet with Liam for a while

Two) Finish packing

Three) Find all my chargers! 

"Chlo? You in there?" Liam asked knocking on the door. 

"Ya! I'm almost done!" I called back under the water.

"Well, can I pee real quick?" He asked. My jaw dropped.

"No!" I yelled. I heard him laugh and walk away. Ya, I know what he was going to say. But, I knew he wouldn't say it cause Louis still didn't know. And, he never will. I stepped of the shower and wrapped myself up in a towel. I went to grab my clothes, but they were missing. I cussed under my breath and walked slowly into my room. I opened the door and shut the door. 

"Why are you only in towel?" Liam asked from the dresser. He was packing random stuff into his already full suitcase.

"I dunno. Like to tell me?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip. 

"Cause I love you?" He gave me a cheeky smile and the puppy eyes. I couldn't resist them, I had to look away. I walked over to my bed and started brushing my hair. "I like you winky face bra too." I blushed hard. I wish he'd never saw that. 

"You've see more." I muttered, putting on underwear under the towel. I heard him chuckle and then Louis barged in. 

"Cho-?" He stopped noticing me only in a towel (and underwear, but that was under the towel) and Liam in the room. "Man, I swear, if you look in my sister naked, I will kill you." Liam shook his head lying. "Anyway, 30 minutes and we're going to load that plane." I nodded and continued getting dressed, trying not to look Liam's way.

"That was too close." I muttered, pulling out sweats. "We need to be more careful."

"Not my fault your body is gorgeous." He said, creeping up behind me and holding my waist.

"Not mine either." I said, going to the other dresser and taking green JW jumper. "Stealing this, and you just admitted Louis has a nice body." I said, sticking out my tongue and slipping the jumper on. His jaw dropped as I started packing. 

29 minutes later, I was pretty sure I was done packing. Liam took our bags down to the bus and I followed. 

"Cho!" Louis said, putting his arm around me. "The truth, he didn't look at you, right?" I shook my head, knowing what was best. "Good, don't let him. You know boys."

"Ya, my idiotic brother is on!" I joked, hitting his stomach, which was just as rock hard as Liam's. Just saying. He took my arm, and swung me over his shoulder. 

"Hey. How are you? Excuse me." He said as we walked by people from the building. I felt the elevator going down. It was awkward being hung over your brother's shoulder through your own building. As we got outside, I decided to fuss. Squirming and smacking his back to make him let go, but no budge. 

"Hey, cutie!" Liam said, walking up behind me. I looked up and was surprised by his lips on mine. 

"Ew, don't kiss over my shoulder." Louis said, dropping me to the ground. "Gross." I laughed. He was the same boy he'd always be. "Kevin?!" Yup, never will change. "Oh, wait, that's Paul's pidgen. Hi Ralfe!" 

"Hey, ready for the flight?" Liam asked, smiling a mile wide.

"Uh..." I stuttered.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I-I've never been on a plane, and I'm scared." I admitted, squeezing my eyes shut. He took me into his arms.

"Don't worry. I'll protect ya."

"And if you need to barf, do it on him as well." Zayn said, putting more bags on the bus. I laughed and squeezed Liam tighter. Maybe he's right. He will protect me. 

"Now bording for New York." The flight attendence called. We all took our carry on, and walking into the plane. I froze, but felt Liam squeeze my hand for support. I followed him in and sat down at a seat far from the window. 

"Common. It's great being by the window." He taunted, offering the seat. I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Fine, I'll sit there." He said sitting in the seat by the window. Harry sat down beside me and smiled largely. He always had something to smile about, I always thought it was funny. The plane started moving unexceptently and I nearly screamed. "Calm down, it's only take off. It'll be over before you know it." Liam said, giving me a friendly smile. I took his hand and held on to it tightly until take off was over. "It wasn't that bad."

"I guess not..." I admitted softly. 

"Hey, look out to the clouds." Harry called, pointing out the window. It was cool. Soring through the clouds, feeling weightless. 

"I bet that's how you feel at night, eh?" Liam whispered in my ear. I smacked him and smiled, blushing softly so Harry wouldn't notice. 

"Ugh, be right back." Harry said shifting uncomfortablely in his seat. He stood up and ran for the bathroom. I pointed and looked at Liam confused.

"This, can't be good." Liam looked back at Niall and montioned to the bathroom and Niall's eyes poped out. Now I was worried. We all watched as Harry came back out, wrapped in only a blanket.

"Nice outfit, lad." Louis said, smacking his butt was he walked by.

"We only touch your butt, Louis." Harry joked back, taking his seat next to me. Even though Louis' butt is said to be amazing, mine is nothing like it. I was guessing under that blanket, he was nude. Another sight, I didn't need to think about. Just a few hours on this death trap, then I was home free. Until New Year's.

Aw shit.

A/n: Might start something new, but I don't know if it's gonna work. We'll see

Fan

Vote

Comment!(: