Extra - 3

Unknown

     The lady marched inside the huge empty room angrily. She huffed and sat on the chair, pulling the scarf up above her nose since it managed to slip while she was huffing and puffing all the way here. "Did he open his mouth?" She asked through clenched teeth. Her partner in crime shoom her head and munched on the chips. The annoying sound ticking the lady making her ground her teeth in anger.

"Ian tried to anything he can but Adam just smirked and told him to find before his dear wife slips into dark abyss of death. For good this time. It certainly ticked him off. There's always people around her and those kids." The girl rolled her eyes at that.

The lady slammed her fist on the armrest of the chair angrily. "She is staying in the house that's technically should me mine and now she's acting like Nathan's mother. By now surely she might have told Ian about the brusies. If that stupid kids opens his mouth we will be busted." She growled out. The girl just waved her hand. "Don't worry, he is pretty scared to do that. He knows what will be consequences if we do that." She smirked remembering the day she showed the kid what might happen when he goes out opening his mouth. She grinned widely when she saw the look of pure fear on his face. Although he was four at that time he was pretty intelligent to understand that the next person in that burning house will be him or the next person he opens his mouth to.

"That's enough. We tried breaking her but it won't happen until that stubborn man is by her side. We should go for the kill." The lady said, her patience wearing thin.

"And what about Ian? He will protect her at any cost" the girl asked with a frown and sat up straight. She dusted her hands making the crumbs of chips fly around.

"We kill him too." The lady simply answered. She snapped her head at the corner of the room where she heard the grunts of pains and rattling of the metal as the person tried to free himself. "Now now don't be a bad boy." She tsked and walked towards the man who glared at her so hard that if looks could kill she would be deep under the ground by now.

"I know you want to kill me right now but that can wait. I have to kill your daughter and son-in-law first." She said with a smirk.

"Why can't we kill him, Athena? He's been struggling all day and honestly it's beginning to give me a headache." The girl behind her sighed. "Trust me I want to because he knows too much." She said turning her head a little then faced Nicholas again. "But I want him to see how the life of his daughter leave her eyes with his own. You were smart. I'll give you that. You hired a secret detective and almost found me but I managed to push all the blame on Adam who is currently in jail for a crime he didn't commit. If you haven't heard me talking on the phone, you wouldn't have found me." She said. "You can't protect her now Nicholas nor can Ian. She will die, she has to die." She said through clenched teeth. Nicholas just growled at her and continued to struggle on the chair. He has to get to his daughter and warn her.

He won't loose her again.

******