Now, Hush Love

Jax

"Jax..Where's Charlie?" Gemma asked me as I waited outside.
"Dunno. She should be here by now." I told her. I pulled out my phone and dialed Tig's number. I listened to the dial ringing in my ear. Worst case scenario started to run through my mind. My chest felt tight as the call went to voicemail. I dialed Charlie's number next, waiting-hoping for her to pick up.
"Hi baby, I'm just down the block." She told me. I couldn't help the relief that flowed through me just by hearing her voice.
"Alright. I'm outside." I told her and then hung up the phone.
"She alright?" Gemma asked me and I just nodded my head. I had to force myself to take deep breaths. She was alright. I was still on edge until I saw a pair of headlights bull into the parking lot. I felt like I still couldn't take a deep breath in until I saw it was Charlie's dark blue Charger pulled in. I finally was able to take a full breath but my heart felt like it was able to beat again as I watched her get out of the car. I looked up seeing a motorcycle pull in knowing it was Tig
"Sorry... I know we're late" She said to me.
"It took longer than I thought it would to do the outline... Plus I had to get ready" She told me taking her jacket out of her car, She had a forest green v neck shirt tank top. It was my favorite color on her, it made her green eyes richer. I watched as she covered her beautiful ink with her favorite black leather jacket. Closing the space between us I pulled her into a hard kiss. She kissed me back but gave me a confused look after it ended.
"Don't scare me like that again."I told her and she nodded at me. She kissed my cheek and walked over to Gemma who kissed her cheek.
"Hey Baby." She said.
"You with her most of today?"I asked Sam as he climbed out of her car.
"Yeah boss." He said to me with a nod.
"I had her." He told me as he patted my shoulder while he walked by. I knew he would. Sam was like a little brother to Charlie. He didn't know shit about cars and somehow between her busy schedule she was able to teach him a little something. At least enough for him to stop getting teased.
"You're the worst tail Tig. I could see you the whole time." Charlie said as she walked over to him and gave him a hug.
"If you knew it was me then why did you try to lose me?" He asked her and she gave him a wide smile. I took a deep breath in and shook my head. I needed her to take this just a little bit more seriously than she was. She was going to put me into a panic attack if she didn't.
"You alright Brother?" He asked and I shook my head.
"I don't trust the Irish and I doubt just cutting me is all that they have planned." I told him.
"Happy is sitting at my house. Can you keep a close eye on Charlie? No tailing. I don't care if you're in the car with her. I want her covered" I told him.
"Yeah of course brother. Won't leave my sight." I nodded at his response
"Thanks man." I said and walked over to Charlie. She gave me a look before we walked into the club house.
"Should I be worried?" She asked me. I knew I should tell her about what was going on but I wanted her to enjoy the night. This was the first party the club had thrown in the club house since it had been rebuilt. It was also the first party we had been too since Charlie had been in town. She always loved a biker party. She had been working so hard lately that I really wanted her to enjoy herself.
"I'll tell you later." I told her and she nodded while walking inside with me. The club had so many people inside it was hard to move. Music was blaring, Crow eaters were dancing and grinding on any club member they could find. Countless bottles of liquor were empty and were placed everywhere.
"I am not cleaning this place up tomorrow." Charlie said and I chuckled. Just like that she was able to get me to relax and let my worries be at ease.
"You don't have to do that anymore baby. You're the President's Old Lady." I said into her ear.
"We'll have the new prospect do it." I told her, giving her shoulder a kiss. As the night got later Charlie and I ended up dancing. She did look extremely sexy tonight. From her too tight to handle denim jeans to her green skin tight shirt to that leather jacket of hers. My hands were on her hips and she swayed to the beat of the music; her ass grinding against me. If I didn't already try to have my way with her this morning and find out the hard way that I wasn't in any shape to give her what she needed, I would be trying right now. Damn my girl was sexy and from the looks she was getting I was starting to think that I needed to make it known that she was mine. Charlie turned in my arms and planted a wild kiss on my lips. I welcomed it and returned it the same way.
"Grab my ass."She told me and I did as I was told.
"They still looking?"She asked me. I looked behind her to see some of the guys from the New Mexico charter had finally stop staring at my girl like she was some damn meal that they could have a bit of.
"Not all of them"I told her and she smiled at me.
"I'm about to start some shit."I told her and she wrapped her arms around my neck as she smiled at me.
"I know you are, baby." She told me. Charlie pulled away from me and slid out of her jacket. She called out to Tig to take her jacket. He came running to her the moment she called his name. I was surprised that she took it off. She always left it on no matter the temperature.
"I think it's time I stopped hiding my tattoo." She told me with a smirk. I chuckled back at her and shook my head knowing that she was talking about her Old Lady tattoo on her shoulder.  I placed both of my hands on her ass and gave it a squeeze.
"You are very lucky that I can't fuck you right now." I told her and she gave me a wink then bit her lip.
"I think you're the one that's lucky. I still have that itch." She said to me and I gave her another chuckle. She had been very horny lately. She wanted me just about every time she saw me. Made it easy for me because I wanted to buried inside of her every second of every day.
"I'll take you home right now Charlie." I told her giving her ass another squeeze.
When the song ended her flirtatious expression was replaced with a frown.
"What's wrong baby?"I asked her.
"First night since I've been here that I won't be able to sing the boys to sleep." She said and I smiled, kissing her forehead. She had switched into mommy mode and somehow I found that even sexier than her being flirty.
"I know. I'm sure Gemma will call. They won't go to sleep without that song." I said and she smiled up at me, her fingertips rubbing the back of my neck.
"We need to go ahead and get started on his back."She told me and I nodded. Taking her hand we walked over to Chibs.
"Ready?"He asked and I nodded.
"Chibs get Sammy. It's time."I called out and watched Chibs go and get a crow eater off of Sam nodded at him
"Meet you in the Garage..."Charlie told me.
"Alright. We'll be in there soon."I told her and nodded at Tig who got up and followed her out of the Club house.