The Gym.

I stood dead in my tracks. Did I seriously just molest my gym teacher with my eyes? My cheeks turned dark red. How was I supposed to get through this year with the sexiest man on the planet as my teacher! I'll never be able to concentrate. I looked down at my schedule to make sure I was reading the name right, until I felt him take it out of my hands.

"Ah. 3rd block I see. Well I'm sure it will be a pleasure having you in class." He smiled, handed me back my schedule, and took off towards the gym. I stood with my mouth hanging open. It was only a matter of time before someone sees me and thinks I am frozen.

I walked through door and started heading towards 1st block. Of course, with all new core classes, we got our syllabus. It had the expectations of the class, the big projects, stuff like that. Mrs. Matson was always a good teacher. She always got along with her students and we rarely got to see her bad side. Even her bad side wasn't intimidating. Her class went by extremely fast. Theatre was a blur. The only thing we talked about is upcoming shows.

I was nervous about going to third block. I was nervous that my eyes would have a mind if their own. I mean, he is extremely gorgeous, who wouldn't be able to look at him? I started making my way to the gym. I wasn't a real big athletic person. I would do all the exercise and running and activities, but only for the grade. That's the only thing that mattered.

I walked through the double doors of the gym and there was a group of girls standing in the corner snickering. I heard one if them say, "This is going to be the best class ever. Like, OMG."

I rolled my eyes at their inability to talk like their age. I immediately went into the girls locker room. There weren't many girls in there, they were mostly in the circle outside. I got changed into my gym clothes, the normal black shorts and gray t-shirt. Some of the girls came in and gave me a smirk.

"Looks like we have to deal with shit head again this year.", one of them said.

I gave them a smile and walked out. They don't bother me as much as they used to.

I went in the gym and sat on the bleachers. I was the only one in the gym except for a few guys standing under the basketball hoop to see who could touch the rim. I watched them for a while, until I heard giggling.

I turned my head to see Coach Barnes surrounded by a group of girls. He was smiling and looking down on them. 'Typical. Another gym teacher that's a perv.' I thought to myself. I was kind of hoping he would be different.

Everyone started crowding in the bleachers. They were really loud and annoying. Then all of a sudden it went dead silent. He was standing in front of the class.

"Welcome to your first day of gym. I'm Coach Barnes, your instructor. I expect all rules to be held, and if you break them, there will be consequences." I rolled my eyes. What would his consequences be? Looking at the wall? He seemed too soft to have any serious punishments.

He then proceeded to tell us about himself and where he came from. Apparently he is 22, and this is his first year teaching.

"What happened to Mrs. Grant?" a red-haired boy asked.

"She had a very serious heart attack and she will no longer be able to work." He replied with a sad look on his face.

I actually had liked having gym with Mrs. Grant. She was nice and didn't push us to our past our limits. But I had a feeling Coach Barton had different in mind.

He made us split up into groups and stretch. My group consisted of the red-haired boy and a girl named Melissa. I wanted to be in their group because they seemed like they were the only nice ones.

Coach Barnes proceeded to walk around to look at the groups and look in on how everyone was doing. When he got to my group he didn't say anything. I acted like I didn't know he was there. My group was doing they supermodel stretch, so I first turned away from him hoping he would go away. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my thigh.

"You have to cross your leg this way", he said, lifting up my leg. "It will help stretch your calves." He smiled down at me, and I looked at him then quickly looked away. He finally walked to another group.

"He was staring you down." Melissa said.

I gave a sarcastic chuckle and continued to stretch.

Why was he staring at me? It didn't matter. I probably had a bruise on my head from where he hit me with the door. But then again, he sure was enjoying that group of girls.

But man, was he cute.