My Death

Sam and Dean had another hunt to do. It was vampires. Those fuckers won't stop. Anyways I was helping them and I'll say things didn't go they way they were suppose to. I won't go into much detail because I don't want to bore you.

Well it was a couple of days till we found out where the leader of the vampires were. He was very powerful and well let's just start off then all shit started to happen.

"Okay Dean, Jen. We know where this fucker is so let's do it now and check it out. It would be better to do it now because we all know vampires get stronger at night" Sam said, sounded more like a lecture. To think about it, Sam was always was a hard ass. He always tried to be the smartest, damn college boy.

"Okay, Sammy we'll go but we can't take Jen with us"

"Wh-what!? Why not!? I've been doing hunts with you guys for such a long time, why can't I do this one?!" I shouted.

"Jen, I don't want you getting hurt" Dean said.

"I won't I promise. Please!? Can I go?" I pleaded.

"Fine. We have to go now though"

Thank you!" I yelled. I got up so fast and ran to the car.

Well that's how it all happen, shall we fast forward? Yes? Okay.

It was a fifteen minute drive. It felt like it was fast. We got out of the car and Sammy started to say what the plain was.

"Okay, we aren't sure how many vamps are in there so we'll take the back way and I'll go one direction and you and Jen go another. If there isn't many vamps we start killing. Except the leader, got it?"

"Yes" Dean and I said.

"Good. Let's go"

We started walking. To the back of the abandon warehouse, barn type thing.

"Jen, I don't want you getting hurt. Please stay close, Okay?" Dean whispered.

"Dean don't worry. I'll be fine"

We finally got to the back and we split up. There had to be only five vampires and what sucked is that they were all guys, so they were gonna be tough, at least for me. I can handle it though.

I walked farther away from Dean and I saw that there was a man sleeping next to the colt. Oh, did I mention it was stolen?

Anyways I knew it had to be the leader so I went to grab the colt ever so carefully, but I guess not good enough. The leader woke up and grabbed me.

"Ah, well look at this. You are a risky bitch, now aren't you?" He said.

"Let go of me!" I screamed.

"Now what would be the fun in that?" He already was holding on to my arm tight. He lifted it up and his fangs came out and bit me. I screamed. Dean and Sam ran in.

"You son of a bitch!" Dean yelled. He ran to the colt and shot the vampire in the head.

"Jen, oh my god Jen.. I told you you shouldn't of came with us" Dean said. He started to cry.

"It hurts, I'm not going to become a vampire am I? I don't want to. Don't you have to mix blood or something!?"

"Jen..I'm pretty sure it works with biting too. I'm sorry" Sam said. I could see he started to tear up too.

"I'm not becoming a vampire! You have to kill me. Or I'll do it myself" I yelled. I started to cry as well.

"No, no, I can't lose you. Not you Jen" Dean said.

"I'm sorry. I am not becoming one of them. I can't.. I don't want to" I went over to Sam and hugged him, then kissed him on the cheek. Then I went to Dean and hugged him and kissed him on the lips. I grabbed the gun on the floor. They didn't noticed.

"I love you guys so much. Don't think I never did for one second. Goodbye" I said then pulling out the gun and shot myself right in the head and it went all black.

I woke up, out of my body looking and Sam and Dean crying over my dead body. It was to sad to see. I vanished away eventually not being able to help them or stand next to them but I always watched over them, here and there.

It really sucked being dead. I missed them but there wasn't anything I could of done. That was just my life with Sam and Dean.