Nice Town.

Now a better story with Sam and Dean. Most of the memories I remember are really sad, but we had a lot of good ones. More then bad.

Over time Sam and Dean's dad did die.

Everything was weird with them but I learned how to hunt. I could kill almost anything. I though I was totally badass. Anyways after a hunt we'd always go out of town right away but for some reason Dean really liked this town. It was okay with me, Sam too. It was a small little town away from other towns and surrounded by trees. It seems like it would be one of those really creepy places where you would expect bad,creepy shit to happen. The only thing is that we've been here for awhile and we got to know the people. They were all super nice and it sucked that they had to get targeted with some vampires. But it happens.

Anyways back to the night. After we finished a hunt we went to the only little restraint they had and got some food. We went and sat down in a booth in a dark area of the place.

"So... Dean.. Why do you like this town? Not that there is anything wrong with it, I'm just wanting to know. Usually we'd just leave.." Sam asked shyly. I wonder why?...

"I just like it. It's nice" he replied putting his are around me.

"Awh look at Jen her face is flaming red!" Sam said. Dean laughed.

"Shut up guys" I said. They just kept on laughing.

"Awh you guys are so cute" Sam said.

"Jen is adorable" Dean said. Then our waiter came up to us.

"Hey guys what could I get ya?" He said.

"Uh, I'll have a double bacon cheese burger" Dean said.

"Same" I said.

"Uh, a salad" Sam said.

"What would all like to drink?" The waiter asked.

"Beer" said Dean.

"Same" Sam and I said at the same time.

We all laughed. After that we just sat and talked the whole time. We were being really loud. We didn't get kicked out though. That was cool.

After a nice 25 minutes our food came.

"Sammy, why did you get a Salad? That's woman's food" Dean said.

"Shut up, Dean. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO!" He sings the last part. Dean and I didn't realize he was in his third beer already. Dean and I were only stating our second one. I started laughing though.

"Sam, you drink to much or something?" I asked still laughing. Then some lady came up to us and she looked pissed.

"Guys, I'm very thankful for what you did for our town but please try to keep it down?"

"I'm so sorry. We're leaving. Thanks for everything and there was no problem with helping out the town. It's the family business" Dean said. He got up and I followed him. Sam was stumbling behind us.

"Gu-guys w-wait up. I'm-I'm coming" Sam has never been this drunk.

Dean went to pay and we left. It was such a fun night. We got in the car and we were to tired to drive and Sam couldn't drive so we just went back to the hotel we were previously staying at and spent the night there. I got some pajamas on and laid next to Dean. As soon as we came back Sam passed out on the floor.

"Ah, well tonight was something" Dean said.

"Yes it was. It was fun though. You know? It's fun to just get away from all the hunting and just hang out"

"Yeah, Jen, it is"

I cuddled up closer to Dean while he had his arm around me nice and tight. I felt protected. I was so happy. I never wanted my life with Sam and Dean to end.