Kids

When Dean and I were kids we had so much fun together. We'd go to the park and I'd always go over to his house. My mom was a bitch but still loved her. When I went to his house I felt accepted as a person. They treated me like I'm family. We were ten and it was around the time when their mom died.

"Hey Jen... Wanna play outside in my tree house" Dean asked. "Sure Dean!" I said in a happy kid voice because I was a kid. "Okay cool!!! I thought you were afraid to go to places that were high...?" Dean said. "Yeah I am, but I can be scared of heights forever Dean!" I said. "Come on let's go!!!" I yelled wanting to go and play. Feel the warm sun on my skin, having fun with my best friend.

We went up on the tree house and started playing with his cars. "Vroom vroom!!" Dean yelled. "My car will beat yours!" I said. "No it's not!!! Mine is fast and looks cool!" Dean said pouting. "Looks doesn't madder Dean. It on the speed!" I said to Dean. "We'll see" Dean said. He was angry. I could tell. I thought it was funny 'cause messing with him was apparently funny to me. We raced our cars. Dean was winning. Then Dean was just about to past the Finnish line then his mom called his name.

"Dean!!! Sweetie! Come and play with your baby brother Sam!!!" Dean's & Sam's mom yelled. "Oh and Jen you can come down and play with Sam too if you would like..." She yelled. I ran out if the tree house with Dean and went inside the house. When we walked in Sammy started crying. "Sam is either hungry or wants attention." Mr. Winchester said. I went over to lil Sam and touched his tummy. He started laughing. "Sam is so cute" I said. Then Sam started pulling my hair. "Oww Sam!!! Stop that hurts." Dean and Sam started laughing."Well I see how you guys are brothers." I said to Dean. He laughed and sticked his tongue out at me, then came over and sat next to me. We played with Sam for a couple of hours and it was fun. They were awesome even though Sam was a baby. Time went by so fast.

"Okay well Sam has to take his nap now. He looks tired. Thanks for playing with him you guys." Mrs. Winchester said. "No problem it was fun!" I yelled while walking to the backyard with Dean. We went and sat down by a tree. It was nice 'cause there was a breeze in the warm summer. "Hey Jen. I like hanging out with you. You are so cool!" I was happy he said that. I had a huge crush on him. He was the coolest dude ever. "Dean I love hanging with you! You are so awesome!! You are my best friend." I said to him. He got up and hugged me. "You'll always be my friend Jen" dean said. Then we sat back down at the tree and I went and laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up latter that day and I was up before Dean. Then I must of woken him up 'cause he jumped. "Hey Jenny" Dean said then laughing. "Don't call me Jenny!" I yelled at him. "Ah calm down" Dean said. "Shut up" I replied. We went inside his house it was around five. "I think I'll go home... See you tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes! Bye Jen!!!" Dean yelled. "Bye!" I said then waving. I went to his front door and walked out. The only thing was I didn't get to see him. It was the night is mom died.

I didn't know how or what happen Dean & Sam never told me 'til I got older. I've always believed them because that's what friends do.