9

Brooklyn POV

I'm scared. I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. Ethan and I had unprotected sex 3 days ago. And last night.

I sat up and looked at Ethan laying peacefully next to me. I tried to get up until I felt 2 muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"Where are you going?"

"To the store. Can I take one of your cars!"

"Sure"

"Can I take the Bentley!?!"

Ethan sighed then said sure.

I squealed then got dressed.

I went downstairs and looked at Ethan's key rack for the Bentley key

I went downstairs and looked at Ethan's key rack for the Bentley key. Ethan called downstairs.

"IF YOU'RE BUYING SOMETHING USE MY SILVER CREDIT CARD IN MY WALLET!"

I said ok and took the silver card from his wallet. I was going to Walgreens to buy a pregnancy test. I'm scared. Ethan came down the stairs in clothes.

"Where are you going Ethan?"

"Oh I wanted to go with you"

Fuck

"Oh ok"

I got in the passenger seat and handed Ethan the keys. I mean should I tell him? I might be pregnant with his baby! He might get mad though. I'm scared ok. I'll just ease it into the conversation. Or should I just say it. What the fuck is going on.

"Ethan I might be pregnant with your baby."

He stopped on the brakes and looked at me.

"Are you serious"

I nodded.

"We had unprotected sex twice Ethan, and I haven't gotten my period."

"Fuck, we need to get a pregnancy test."

He drove off not looking at me, not even saying a word. At every red light he'd look at the window.

"Ethan why are you mad at me."

"Never said I was mad at you."

"Ethan your obviously ma-"

"IM NOT MAD"

I was shaking. I was so scared and I can't handle all of this.

The car was at a red light so I opened the door and walked out.

"BROOKLYN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET BACK IN THE CAR!"

I flipped him off and shut the door. I'd rather walk my pregnant ass to Walgreens then get in the car with him.

I started walking on the sidewalk and Ethan parked the car in the road and got out.

"Brooklyn I'm sorry!"

I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Brooklyn please I'm sorry for yelling!"

"No your not"

"Yes I am."

I looked at him, I can never stay mad at him. He was so upset that he yelled at me I walked to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly.

"I forgive you Ethan."

"Ok good. Now get your cute little pregnant ass in the car."

I started laughing and walked to the car.

***
We went to Walgreens and grabbed the most expensive test. Ethan is extra. We checked out and got in the car.

"Ethan I'm scared."

He grabbed my thigh and looked at me.

"It's ok babygirl we'll go through this together."

I'm only 17 I don't want a kid right now. Especially not with Ethan. I mean I love him to death, but, I'm scared. He's in a gang for Pete sake. Me and my maybe baby could be in danger.

We got home and I slowly walked to the house with the test. Ethan followed me to the living room and I took the test in the bathroom.
***
I walked out and placed the test on the coffee table. Ethan grabbed my hand and held it.

"What ever that test says we're in this together."

I smiled and took a deep breath. The test beeped and that meant it had the answer.

"Ok on 3 we look. 1....2...3!"

To be continued

🖤