4

please comment what you think
and don't forget to vote if you liked it

Brooklyn POV

I woke up at around 2 and I got a little scared. I looked around and it was pitch Black. I got up still wearing that super tight dress I took it off and tried to look for anything more comfortable. Nope nothing just more seductive dresses.

I was only wearing underwear nothing else and I wanted to get a T-shirt from Ethan I quietly snuck into Ethan's room and grabbed a shirt in his dresser. There was also a gun and a pack of condoms.

Ethan started shuffling around and I was to scared to go back into my room.

"Hello?"

He said fully up now.

"Um hi"

I was still naked.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I needed a t-shirt."

"Oh ok"

"Hey um Ethan..can I sleep in your room?"

He sat up in his bed confused then shrugged and scooted over. He patted the bed indicating for me to lay there.

I tiptoed over there and laid next to him. I curled up into Ethan's back then he turned around so we were chest to chest. He looked down at my boobs and his eyes got wide.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

I shrugged and smiled.

He went under the covers then got on top of me. This is what I want and don't want at the same time. Fuck. He kissed up from my stomach to neck and left gigantic hickeys.

"Fuck Ethan!"

He then started to suck on my right boob and massaged the right one. He swirled my nipple around his tounge and then sucked on them.

He started to pull down his joggers and he lined himself up.

"Ethan wait!"

He stopped.

"Ethan not tonight. I'm still a virgin. And I barely know you. I want my first time to be special."

Dear god. Please don't rape me. Please don't rape me.

He nodded then put his dick back in his pants and continued to kiss my neck and boobs.

He slid his hands down my underwear and traced my wet pussy with his finger. He started rubbing my clit.

"Ughhhh Ethan!"

He stuck his finger inside of me and started pumping in and out. I couldn't speak I was over thrown by him.

"Who's your daddy bitch."

"youu...youu areee"

"That's right slut"

He curled his fingers inside of me and I came all over his hands. He took his hand out and licked it clean.