2

He told me to sit down and I was scared so I did.

"Listen were not going to hurt you, if you answer these questions."

He looked at me then at my lips the back into my eyes.

I nodded my head.

"Ok. What did you see in the alley?"

"Well I was walking home from my friends house and, I heard a man scream. Then I heard a gunshot then next thing you know I'm in the car with some murderers."

"You know what this means right. You have to stay in hiding. Or our rivals will come for you and kidnap you since you have insights inside our gang. You'll sleep with me tonight."

"I don't mind that."

I said with a devilish smirk. He smiled and said

"We'll see"

He walked out and grabbed me with him and led me to his car.

"ALRIGHT GUYS IM OUT"

"Alright boss see ya"

He got in the car and put me in the back seat. We were driving for a long time until we got to the rich neighborhood. He pulled up to the biggest house on the block

 He pulled up to the biggest house on the block

He got out the car. I followed behind him. He stepped onto the front step and unlocked the door and walked in.

 He stepped onto the front step and unlocked the door and walked in

How the fuck did he afford this?

"Follow me I'll show you to your room"

  "If I'm going to be staying here, can I atleast know your name?"

He rolled his eyes and told me his name was Ethan.

"Bitch watch who you talking to"

I said to him looking up and down. He laughed and shook his head. I kicked him out the room and locked it.

"Get dressed, sexy were having a party tonight!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the closet. My jaw dropped in amazement they're were so many dresses and some in my size! I grabbed a sexy tight dress and put it on

 My jaw dropped in amazement they're were so many dresses and some in my size! I grabbed a sexy tight dress and put it on

I heard music playing down stairs

I heard music playing down stairs. Ethan saw me and licked his lips and bit it. I heard him saw fuck under his breathe. They're were a lot of people, and a lot of girls talking to Ethan. The music was blasting and drinks were everywhere.

What am I. What am I doing. I'm not supposed to be here. I always wanted this life style but now that I have it I don't want it anymore.

I grabbed a drink to calm down. I kept drinking and drinking. I got a little tipsy and I saw Ethan drinking as well. I walked over to him and slapped him.

"TAKE ME HOME!"

He looked at me and rose his eye brow. He grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back and we had a heated make out session. I know I'm not supposed to do this. I'm just going to be his side chick eventually. But I couldn't help myself. He's so fucking sexy. His voice gets me wet by itself.

'How she walk' by TheGrimLynn (BEST SONG EVER!) started playing and I started twerking on Ethan and he was rubbing his dick on me and grabbed onto my waist.

"Fuck"

He moaned under his breathe. We started dancing the rest of the night and drinking too.
***

After the party was over everyone went home and all the girls tried to stay with Ethan but he just shoed them off like they were nothing. I walked to my room and took my heals off. I laid on my bed and started crying.

Ethan must've heard me because he came in my room and shut the door.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't wanna be here."

"I know you don't want to be here but we still have a whole bunch of stuff that we can sort out. Look I'll show you that being in the gang is not that bad. Tomorrow be ready a 6:00 A.M. sharp."

I nodded and hugged him for some reason. I needed someone to comfort me. To hold me. I was so desperate right now.

He seemed a little uncomfortable but then he loosened up and hugged me back. We stayed like this for a good 2 minutes or so then he got up and went to take a shower then went to sleep.
For some reason I slept peacefully in that room.   What is going on with my emotions.

Ethan's POV

I don't get it. No girl has actually made me feel this way ever. At first I just wanted to fuck her senseless, but now it's different. like I kinda have feelings for her.

What the fuck is going on.

🍸🖤

A/N pleaseee like and comment!!