Chapter 32

I woke up pretty early, earlier than usual. I looked over to my left to see Sam sound asleep in his bed with Dean on the floor. I'll make sure to let him have the bed tonight.

I slowly crawled out of the warm bed not wanting to wake them and pulled on Dean's old red flannel shirt. I got the bag out from under my bed and took it into the bathroom. I started with the eyeliner. I chose a brown one so it looked more natural and applied a thin layer on my top lid and I tiny amount on my lower lash line.

I moved on to the white eyeliner a put some in my tear ducts and on my waterline to make my eyes look bigger. I wasn't sure how to use an eyelash curler but I guessed you just put it on your eyelashes and squeeze. Wow. That really made my eyelashes look longer. The only thing left is mascara.

I looked in the mirror and was really happy with my improved look.

"Why did you put all that on? You look so much prettier without it."

"Holy shit Cas! Don't do that!"

"Sorry." Cas put on an apologetic face. "You look so much better without all that makeup."

"Thanks Cas but I'm only trying it out."

"Okay." Cas said and disappeared.

Since I'm up I might as well surprise the boys with a nice breakfast. I popped over to the diner next door and got some bacon and eggs for takeout. The motel room filled with the aroma of heart attack inducing foods. I started to sort the food into three different portions.

"I never meant to be so bad to you. One thing I said that I would never do. One look from you and I would fall from grace. And that would wipe this smile right from my face."

I started to dance a bit to the melody in my head. "Do you remember when we used to dance. And incidence arose from circumstance. One thing lead to another we were young. And we would scream together songs unsung."

Just as I started to get into the song Sam popped his groggy head up and furrowed his brows. "What?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Stop that." He says bluntly.

"Stop what?"

"That song. Stop singing it."

"Oh you mean this song" I started to sing again as he makes his way slowly to me "It was the heat of the moment, telling me what your heart meant. Heat of the moment shone in your eyes." His huge arms wrap around my small waist as he throws me over his shoulder.

"I said stop Blaze. You know I hate that song." His voice was full of unappreciative sarcasm.

"Oh. But it's such a good song." I started to sing again at the top of my lungs, ignoring the fact that I was slung over a giant's shoulder. "It was the heat of the moment telling me what your heart meant. Heat of the moment shone in your-" Just before I finished the chorus, a loud groan cut me off. "What?! I was in the moment." Sam put me down by his side.

"Guysss. It's 6:00 in the morning!" Dean whined, face down on the bed.

"Yeah, and..." I replied like I hadn't been shouting a song and disturbed a mans sleep. And this man was not a morning person. Dean only groaned in response. "I got food." I added.

Dean didn't get up enthusiastically like I thought he would. He just stuck out his hand while still lying in his front. I took his portion over to him. "You might wanna sit up." Dean sat up at my request and took one look at my face before having a go at me.

"What's this?" He asked angrily.

"Makeup." I replied in a tone that implied it was obvious, which it was.