Chapter 9

BLAZE'S POV

"Huuuuuuuuuuuh!" I yawned as I woke up. There was someone next to me and I looked over to see a sleeping Dean. I smiled and got up to go take a shower.

I bent down to pick up the soap I dropped and slipped. I landed awkwardly on my hand. A blinding pain shot through my hand and I cried out in pain.

"Sam!" I yelled from the bathroom. Sam comes running into the bathroom on high alert. He stopped at the doorway, took one look at me and his worried expression deepened.

"What happened?" He asked in concern.

"I slipped and fell and my hand really hurts!" I cried from behind the shower curtain.

"Do you mind if I pull back the curtain?" Sam asked.

"No! Just stop it from hurting!" I yelled.

"Alright! Alright, it's alright." He comforted as he pulled back the curtain. His eyes widened. Oh god, what?

Sam, noticing your expression spoke.

"Your hair, it's pink. Bright pink," he starts laughing.

"This isn't funny Sam! My hair is pink! Pink for god's sake!" I started to cry harder and Sam wrapped me up in one of his large hugs.

"Honey, it's ok. It'll come out in a day or two. It's just Dean pulling a prank that you accidentally fell vicim to." He rubbed my back, trying to calm me. When I stopped crying, I looked up at Sam.

"Are you ok with me punching Dean for this?" I smiled up at him.

He laughed and leant down help me up.

"Have it your way, Blaze, i'm not stoping you. But I think we should get your hand checked out first."

I put my leggings and hoodie on with some help from Sam and I left the bathroom to go find Dean, with Sam right behind you. We found Dean on the couch with a beer, watching some stupid soap.

I went to and stand in front of the small tv across from Dean. He moved to the side to try and see the tv better.

"Hey Blaze move, I was watching that!" I didn't move, causing Dean to look at me.

He took one look at my hair and started laughing so hard he has to put his beer down.

"Nice hair." He laughed, sitting up again.

I scowled and walked towards him.

"If my hand wasn't in extreme pain right now, I would punch you in the face." I threatened.

I smiled down at him and said, "Sammy said i could."

With that, I walked out the door dragging Sam with me.

"Now I know not to get you involved in our prank wars Blaze." Sam says, as you two sit in the impala and drive to the hospital. "Damn right. Hurry up my hand is killing me."

Morning came and I awoke with a start. My bandage had fallen apart, revealing my blue and purple hand.

I heaved a sigh and started to bandage it again when there was a knock on my door. It swungs open anyway; Dean Winchester is leaning against the door frame. His jaw falls open as his gaze lands on your left hand.

"The hell?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah, I slipped in the shower yesterday." I explained.

He made his way over to my bed and smiled, giving me a lat on the knee. I held out my hand and he automatically picked up the bandage and started to gingerly tend to the hand.

...

"Ouch! Come on man!" I growled.

He let out a chuckle, "Grow up, Blaze, it's almost done." He tied it up and gave it a small pat, "There, all done."

I muttered my thanks and nod as he told me to be downstairs for breakfast in ten minutes.

...

Getting dressed was a difficult task as it was but the worst was yet to come. I glanced up at my fly away hair and made a face.

It looked like five nuclear bombs simultaneously blew up in it.

I tried to tame it but my hair would not cooperate. I huffed and threw my hands up in the air.

This was impossible.

I heard a familiar throaty chuckle and turned around, "Oh Shut up, Dean."

He threw his hands up in surrender, "I called you for breakfast half an hour ago."

I made a snarky comment about making him do my hair instead and his lips curled up into a smirk and his eyes gleamed with mischief, "Here, gimme the hairbrush." He holds out his hand.

I eyed him dubiously, "Why?"

He sat down cross legged on my bed and patted the space next to him, "Come on."

Is this some sort of joke? I wondered as I cautiously sit down in front of him and handed him the brush, what the hell is he gonna do?

His smirk grew into a grin as he noticed me tense, hunched shoulders. He nudged them down and added with a laugh, "Relax, Blaze, I know what I'm doing."

I scoffed but relaxed my shoulders anyway as he started to brush my hair.

I was surprised at how gentle he was and how he wasn't pulling or tugging at my hair the way I would've in a hurry.

"Dean Winchester- doing my hair ... that'll be one for the books" I giggled.

He purposefully yanked on my hair, but only lightly, and muttered for me to shut up, hold still and let him do his damn job.

I tried a couple more puns but he only ended up complaining about my stupidly uncontrollable hair.

"Jeez, how do you deal with this hair? I've got two hands and I'm nowhere with this thing."

"Well it would be a lot easier if someone hadn't put hair dye in the shampoo. That stuff is really damaging to your hair!" I replied.

Grinning at the frustration in his voice, I decided to guide him through the whole ordeal.

With me giving instructions and Dean actually making an effort ... the two of us manage a simple messy bun.

As soon as he was done, I got up and dashed to the mirror. My eyes widened at the surprisingly perfect hairdo which caused Dean to grin.

"Have you been practicing on Sam?" I asked.

"What? No! Come on!" he cried out, turning scarlet.

"You did well, grasshopper" I said, putting on a sensei like tone.

"Don't call me that" he snaps.

"Aw, why?" I teased.

He gave me a glare.

"We should do this more often-"

"Shut up. I was just being helpful" he said defensively.

"Admit it, Winchester, you enjoyed it." I laughed.

"No I didn't" he mutters.

"You sound like a 5-year-old." I smirked.

"No I don't" he gave me another glare.

"Maybe next time you could do a French-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Dean yanked off the hair tie, making my long, curly hair come cascading down my shoulders.

He walked out the room yelling, "Breakfast, sleeping beauty!"

"Dean! You get back here this instant or I'll -" I stopped mid sentence, trying not to laugh. "See you later then!"