Chapter 11

SAM'S POV

New family? Did she just say family? She thinks of us as family!

"Did she just-" Dean said.

"Did you just?" I asked.

"Just what?" She asked, confused.

"Blaze, who's your family?" I asked.

"You guys are." she simply said as if it wasn't a big deal. "After all you've done for me, family is the smallest thing you are to me."

This is gonna sound really sissy but I think I'm going to cry. I literally can't stop smiling.

I looked over at Dean and he was the same.

"Are you crying?" She asked.

"No." said Dean but he choked on the word, giving away that he was on the brink of tears.

"You consider us your family?" I choked.

"Yeah. After all you've done for me, family is the smallest thing you are to me."she replied.

I walked over to her with Dean a step behind me and we enveloped her in a massive bear hug.

"We are gonna give you the best Christmas ever. I promise." Promised Dean, still choking on his words.

*TIME SKIP - HALF AN HOUR LATER*

Dean had gone grocery shopping so Blaze and I decided to watch tv. The only thing in tv was a Spanish drama so we decided to make up our own conversations to go with the actions.

"If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off." Blaze said. There was a woman standing at the top of her stairs who had been holding onto her hair for most of the show.

"PIEEE! GIVE ME PIEE!" I shouted along to a man who was screaming at the woman holding her hair.

Blaze giggled at my last one. We had been doing this for about 20 minutes and every few minutes, Blaze would giggle. It was such a cute sound to hear her laughter ringing in my hears. She sounded so happy.

"Sammy?" She asked me. I usually hated the name Sammy, it made her smile so I let her call me it.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can we make a pie for Dean when he comes home?"

"Yeah, but I don't know how to make pie."

"I do" she said and with that, she got off the sofa and walked into the kitchen.

When I arrived in the kitchen, she was bustling about getting ingredients. Her normally flame red hair was still slightly pink. The dye had stayed in a lot longer than we thought it would.

"What kind of pie are we making then?"

"I was thinking chocolate banoffee."

"Sounds good to me, where do we start?" I asked.

"Process the biscuits in a food processor until they are crumbs. Add the butter and process until well combined. Press the biscuit mixture evenly over the base and side of a 3cm-deep, 23cm (base measurement) tart tin, with removable base. Then we place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill."

Sounds complicated.

"Let's get started then."

DEAN'S POV

Grocery shopping, always so much fun.

Eggs, milk, bread. Got it.

Blaze also instructed me to get chocolate. It was very important I got chocolate. Girls are weird.

I came home to the smell of chocolate, toffee and banana. I followed the smell and found myself in the kitchen. There was a gorgeous pie sitting in the table. It was like love at first sight.

I looked up to see the guys sitting at the table and smirking at me.

"Enjoy, be sure to thank Blaze later." Sam said, and enjoy it I will.

They got up and walked to bed while I devoured every last bite of my luxurious pudding.