The injury

Hermione was reading her book in the morning after breakfast when she got interrupted by Ron waving a letter in her face."I got a letter from George. You won't believe what he said. He said that my mum called us all to the Burrow. He figured with all of us there we could play some Quidditich"he smiled."That sounds really nice. We should go"said Hermione. He nodded and they Apparated to the Burrow. When they reached there,they saw everybody there."They're here! Who's ready to play some Quidditch?"asked George happily.

"But we have to go through some ground rules first. Okay we don't have enough players. So Angelina will be the the Chaser for the other team. We're only having one Chaser and one Beater for each team. Because dear Ginny couldn't be Chaser for our team since she's sick. Which means Hermione has to fill in for her for her. So Bill's the keeper for the other team. So that means Ron here will be the keeper for our team. Surprisingly,Percy said he wanted to be a Beater for Bill's team. Which means I'm the Beater for Ron's team. And for the Seekers. Well shouldn't be hard at all! Charlie and Harry,the only Seekers in the room. Of course Harry will be in my team with Ron and Hermione. So Charlie,that means your stuck with the other team"he continued. The way he was talking made it sound like he was in charge of the whole thing.

"And I'll be the one to throw the Snitch in the air. We're using Harry's old one. I'm not taking any favorites!"beamed Mrs Weasley proudly."I don't think I can do well as a Chaser..."Hermione meekly."Come on,Hermione...you've seen us play loads of times. You know how to do it right? And you also know how to fly! Your not that good...but you know how to"said Ron."I'll try"said Hermione doubtfully. All of them headed out to the backyard to play. They soared higher than usual.

Before that, Ron pulled her aside."Ron!"she squealed in shock."You forgot to give me a good luck kiss"he said raising his eyebrows and smiling at her. She rolled her eyes playfully and kissed him."Come on, lovebirds! The game is starting"laughed George. They blushed and broke apart. The game went very well. At the end of the day,George's team won. Hermione turned out to be excellent after all. She even found the game even more interesting now that she played it. They were still up in the air congratulating Harry who had caught the Snitch earlier than Charlie. Suddenly,Percy's club accidentally hit Hermione very hard on the back when he swerved. She lost her balance and fell off her broom. She screamed."Hermione!"yelled Ron and he quickly tried to catch her but she already fell to the ground. They weren't lucky because they were soaring a little too high than usual.

She was lying in her own pool of blood on the ground. Mrs Weasley rushed to help her. Ron reached the ground and practically threw his broom aside."Hermione! Hermione! Are you okay? Hermione!"he choked as he cupped her face in his hands. The others flew down as quickly as they could. Ginny was rushing to where Hermione was, looking very worried and frightened."Ron..." mumbled Hermione before her she fainted."Hermione? Hermione! I'm here, love. No! Say something Hermione, say anything! Please! I'm here..."said Ron wiping the tears in his eyes with his sleeve. Mrs Weasley put her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off."No! Hermione! Please...say something. Hermione? Hermione! No! Please...."he said as tears rolled down his face. He carried her."I'm taking her to St Mungo's" he said. Before anybody could reply,he Apparated leaving all of them distressed.
__________________________________________________________________

Ron was waiting in the waiting room, nervously twiddling his thumbs. Every minute, he prayed that Hermione was all right. If anything happened to her, he would never forgive himself. Finally the doctor came out of the room to talk to Ron."Mr Weasley?"asked the doctor."How is she?"asked Ron feeling very nervous."She's alright. I just gave her some medication and put her to sleep. I'll let you visit her if you don't wake her up"said the doctor. Ron nodded and went into the ward. He noticed her fast asleep on the hospital bed. He sat beside the bed and looked at her lovingly."Thank God she's okay"he whispered to himself."I love you..."he whispered. He was so tempted to kiss her on the lips but he didn't want to wake her up. He left the ward feeling much more relieved that she was fine.

Hermione woke up about a few hours after that. She noticed Ron beside her. But she wasn't in St Mungo's...she was back at home on the bed."How're you feeling?"he asked her kissing her forehead."I feel fine. What happened?"she asked sitting up slowly."Well, we were playing Quidditch when you fell off your broom and I brought you to St Mungo's. The doctor told me to give you the medicine he gave me. So I brought you home"he whispered looking into her eyes. She and nodded slowly taking everything in."Bloody hell, Hermione. I was so worried about you. The doctor said if I hadn't brought you to the hospital any sooner...I would've lost you forever"he whispered avoiding her eyes.

"Ron...nothing happened to me. I'm fine. I'm right here,Ron"she whispered. He pulled her into his arms. Hermione immediately felt a rush of happiness inside of her. He kissed her lips softly."Luckily nothing happened to you...I don't know what would happen to me if you were not okay"he whispered into her hair."Thank you,Ron. Thank you for taking care of me"she whispered resting her head on his shoulder."You mean everything to me. I'd do anything for you...I was so worried about you. I didn't want to lose you"he whispered into her ear making her shiver slightly.

Hermione could see Ron's eyes slowly filling up with tears. Being in Ron's arms already made her feel a whole lot better."Ron...don't worry anymore. I'm here, I'm right here"she whispered. He kissed her cheek and sighed happily."I love you,Ron"she whispered."I love you too and I'm not going to let anything happen to you anymore"he whispered kissing her nose gently. She giggled and leant in to kiss him on the lips. They kissed for a long time with their noses touching. They finally broke apart and smiled at each other. Ron slowly traced her jawline. She flinched slightly."I'm sorry...did it hurt?"he asked her."I don't care if it hurts...as long as I'm with you"she whispered as he kissed her lips again.

________________________________________________________________