~ Charlotte ~

Name: Charlotte Matthews

Nicknames(s): Char, Lola, Lotta, Lotte, Lottie,

Born: November 14th, 1988

Age: 17 (New Moon)

Species: Human (Witch)

Portrayed By: Dove Cameron

Family:

Father - Finn Matthews

Mother - Laura Matthews

Grandmother - Pauline Morgan

History/Personality:

Charlotte displays shyness in its purest form. Connecting with others is a challenge for her due to her uniqueness. Although her demeanour might convey a sense of loneliness and vulnerability, when faced with trouble, she demonstrates remarkable resilience. Since the passing of her parents, Charlotte has assumed the role of caretaker for her Grandma, prioritizing her well-being above her own.

Throughout her school years, she endured relentless bullying due to her unique qualities, leaving her feeling like an outcast. Yet, her Grandma's unwavering belief in her specialness provided comfort and hope for acceptance. Social interactions remain a challenge for her, often feeling uneasy around new acquaintances and struggles to form bonds.

Her extraordinary abilities conflict with her personality, restraining her from establishing connections. When her emotions spiral out of control, she inadvertently unleashes powerful natural phenomena like thunderstorms and lightning, posing a risk to those around her. Therefore, she keeps her distance from potential friends to prevent any harm.

With constant effort and guidance from her Grandma, she learns to control her emotions, preventing thunderstorms during outbreaks of anger or torrential rains during moments of sadness.

Powers:

Witchcraft: This is a practice of magic used by Witches that encompasses many different types of activities including astrology, divination, spell casting and spirit communication. Depending upon the individual, some witches practice their power through a certain belief system like Wicca.