Chapter 6

The guild master smirked in victory, but it only lasted 5 seconds. After the dust disappeared both guilds were met with the sight of a golden glowing shield dome.  It covered all Fairy Tail members.

"What is this?" Erza asked. 

"I don't know." Gray responded. Natsu just stared at the shield and put his hand on it. A warm feeling spread throughout his body, making him jump back.

"What the?" He asked himself proceeding to look at his hand. Deciding, he put his hand back on the shield and the same feeling came back. With a little more thinking, he realized it felt familiar.

"Lucy." He muttered his eyes widening in shock. He took his hand off and looked at the guild. "I can feel Lucy through this!"

Everyone started to mutter among themselves, but Mira was the first to touch the shield. Feeling the warmth, she gasped and yanked her hand back.

"Mira?" Elfman asked.

"It definitely feels like Lucy. But how?" Mira spoke holding her hand to her chest.

"What is this?!" The leader yelled. "Pet! Kill them!"

"Your wish is my command." The corpse spoke with no emotion and then ran towards the shield. She drew her fist back and threw a punch. 

A huge 'Bang' was heard as the fist made contact with the dome, but nothing happened.

"What's going on?" One of the members of Raven Tail asked.

"Keep going! It's gotta break eventually!" The leader shouted. The corpse continuously punched and kicked the shield, but not a scratch appeared. Now that rival master was getting angry.

"Forget this! Charge up!" "Yes, sir."

The body back flipped and landed, raising it's cold hands, another bolt formed.

"I don't think so!" Wendy shouted. "Sky Dragon ROAR!" 

A gust of wind shot from the young girls mouth. With the attack, the dome actually spread out. It knocked into the Raven Tail guild and and made them fly. The master on the other hand made sure to stay there along with the corpse. The dome eventually popped and Fairy Tail looked around.

"How did you do that?" Freed asked Wendy.

"I was just trying to protect everybody from that power. I wasn't exactly thinking at that moment. For all we know that shield could have become weak to where it wouldn't have been able to save us a second time." Wendy explained.

"But that shield felt like Lucy! She could still be alive!" Natsu shouted. Sudden laughter rang through the air and the fairies looked over to see the leader laughing his head off.

"You really think your friend is alive?" He asked. "That's priceless. Your friend is right here."

The corpse did nothing only stood waiting for orders.

"No, I wouldn't have felt her if she wasn't alive!" Natsu shouted.

"Listen kid, your friend is dead. And there is nothing you can do about it. Though maybe I can have a little fun with this body though." Those words pissed Natsu off to the core.

No one had time to react as the fire dragon slayer was in front of the leaders face, giving him a punch. The man flew back and crashed on the ground. He groaned once getting up and pointed.

"Pet, get him." He spoke. The corpse nodded and ran at the boy. Once close enough, Natsu just gave one huge punch to the body and sent it flying. The master was shocked.

"Your right. We had no problem hitting Lucy. But that's in the past." Natsu started. "We lost our dear nakama because we were stupid. Now we won't ever get her back. But now we can do something to avenge her death. She won't leave this world for nothing!"

The master glared and ran at Natsu. They both got into a full on magic battle. Neither were going to tire out any time soon.

"Your friend is gone! Accept that, because it's your fault! Besides I can make much better use of her than you ever could." Natsu's pupils turned small and he clenched his teeth. You could hear that man's scream of pain from a mile away.

"Don't you dare speak that way about her." The pinkette hissed before punching the defenseless man.

The man jumped up, backing away.
He was about a good distance before he punched the ground. Cracks filled the ground, going way past the members.

"Shocking Death." He spoke with a smirk.

Soon enough red filled through those cracks causing confusion.

Not even 2 seconds later, the whole Fairy Tail guild was floating in the air, with their arms tied against their bodies by an electrical strap and being electricuted.

Their screams filled the air and people in Magnolia looked around in fear and confusion.

"Stop! Please STOP!" Levy cried out.

The master started laughing loudly as he watched them suffer. Laxus couldn't stop it even if he could. This electric power was far too great to stop.

"I'm going to die!" Wendy shouted tears falling down her face. Lucy's corspe just watched with no emotion as usual.

Natsu listened to his friends cry and scream, but he was holding it in.

"I'm not going to give in! Lucy wouldn't want this!" He shouted.

"Oh my god, kid!" The master shouted. "How many times do I have to say it! Your little girlfriend is dead!"

Hearing that, the Fairy Tail members blood boiled, even if they were in intense pain.

"She may be gone!" Erza shouted.

"But she's never forgotten!" Gray followed.

"She had the most spirit!" Juvia continued.

Everyone went on about how Lucy was something amazing. Then it got to Natsu.

"We love her." With those words, all members glowed gold. There was a bright light before a force of wind. The rival master had fallen on to his back and grunted.

When he had opened his eyes, they widened. He saw everyone standing tall with determination in their eyes. Natsu started walking towards him, making him stand.

"She loves us. She never gave up! So neither will we!" He ran at the master while the others threw magic at the same time creating a huge combination
of power.

"LUCY WILL BE AVENGED!" Natsu shouted jumping and holding his flamed fist back.

Just then a glow appeared beside him, and when he looked his heart skipped a beat.

"Lucy." He muttered at the glowing see-through figure next to him.

She just looked at him and smiled. He got his head back in the game just in time for him to punch the man and all powers to hit him in the process.

Hearing your enemy scream out in pain of defeat is music to the ears.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter might be short.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love ya,

Princess700