Chapter 4

Third Person POV:

Everyone ran over in panic.

"Is she okay?" Juvia asked.

Wendy got down and started using her healing magic.

"You gotta be okay! You just gotta he okay!" She muttered over and over. Natsu stayed by Lucy's side, holding her hand.

"You better wake up!" He hissed.

Wendy used most of her power but nothing

"I-I can't do it." She whimpered. "She's already-"

She gasped when her arm was grabbed tight. Natsu stared her dead in the eye.

"Don't you dare say that!" His attention when to the blonde girl. "Lucy wake up!"

Carla pulled Wendy away, as everyone watched Natsu break.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I'll do anything just so you can open your eyes again! Please wake up!"

When everything was said, Natsu let out a loud sorrowful, painful yell causing the others to burst out in tears.

---------------

*Two weeks later*

Everyone was dressed in black. Today was Lucy's funeral. No one spoke as they stood in front of her coffin.
Clouds rolled in and it started raining.

Footsteps approached and everyone looked to see all of Lucy's spirits walking up. Except Aquarius and Gemini, they were flying. All spirits were wearing black aswell, suprising.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mira asked.

"Lucy was apart of our lives, and now she's gone." Loke said. "Why wouldn't we be here?"

No one said anything after that. They only watched as all of them walked closer to the coffin.

Virgo placed down some flowers. "I shall miss you, princess."

Scorpio looked at Aquarius who wasn't making a sound. Her darkness covered her eyes, and her fists were clenched tight.
He could tell she was really upset, but just didn't want to show it.

Others from other guilds showed up and showed their remorse. They had all  talked and known Lucy well enough to know she was a good person.

Most had tears falling, but a couple were close.

When all had left, Fairytail stayed behind along with the spirits.

"You know." Loke spoke clearing the silence. They all looked at him.

"That day we came to save her and took her home bandaging her up, we asked her why?"

"Why what?" Erza asked.

Loke could hear Lucy's voice in his head everytime that word came up. Virgo looked down, tears threatening to spill over as she remembered.

"Why does she still hang around you guys?"

Loke has mini flashbacks of her answer.

"The old guild is still in there. I just have to be patient and strong enough to wait and see them come back."

"They are my nakama's. I will never leave them even though they left me.
Besides what if they needed saving, I would be right there to help them even if it costs my life."

"I know even Lissana is a kind hearted person, I just have to stay positive. They'll return."

"Every answer she gave was that, you guys will go back to loving her someday. You'll love her once more. She never gave up hope, she waited patiently. She even believed Lissana wasn't really the way she was. She believed she was a good person." Loke explained.

Silence filled the air. Loke clenched his fists.

"But she died waiting for nothing. She died heartbroken!"

The guild looked down and sobs started to erupt. Many were guilty.

Lissana was shocked. After she tricked her, she still wanted to be her friend? A heavy guilty feeling was building up inside her and she didn't want to feel this way. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started crying.

Natsu on the other hand just stood there with his hair covering his eyes. The guilt was eating him from the inside out. Tears were going to escape before catasprophe hit.
-------------------------------------------------------------
New chappy for this short story.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love ya,

Princess700