Chapter 34 - Her Story (Denial, Undeniable)

*Note: Yes, it's still Mina's POV. Turns out it took longer than I've imagine. Please bear with it for a while :) Thank you all!

Even though I was denying my feelings for her, I just can't easily stop loving her. I like being in Twice so much. I love our members, they are my rocks. I really like when my relationship with Chaeyoung was just a 'stage' relationship. Because we are so professional and great on stage. I like to think that our relationship is just when there was a camera around us. I needed to avoid her hard in order to forget this one-sided feeling. There was one thing that was undeniable when all of us gathered together for an occasion. It was my birthday. I just can't kick her our from my party, she's a part of us too. But at the same time, she was the only one I wanted to be there as well. When I entered the room where our members threw confetti to me, my heart only searched for her, made sure that she was here.

Jeonyeon Unnie was the best surprise party thrower ever. We all laughed, danced, drank that night. Tzuyu and Chaeng finally illegal to had an alcohol. One of the best party in my life, though I know that Chaeng didn't like parties, I was so thankful that she even be there. As usual, Jihyo, Momoring and Chaeng went home, because for them there's no after party. It was sad to know that Chaeng couldn't be at the after party, but her presence today was enough for me. On our way to Hongdae, I remembered that I'll have a schedule tomorrow morning. I asked Nayeon Unnie to made a U-turn. I went to the dorm and went to my bedroom. I found a red box at the top of my bed, I open the box. There was a happy birthday doodle greeted me, I immediately knew this. I then turn the paper and found something. It was Nintendo Switch Mini! It just released a week ago that time. She managed to buy it for me.

I opened her bedroom door. She must have slept already. I closed it again. I can't stop smiling as came to the kitchen taking a glass of water.

"Unnie, you're back already?" She woke up!

"Yeah. But the rest still have a drink" I tried to be calm and content

"You are the star, but you leave them?" She said it half laughing.

"You know them right? They'll start drinking and got drunk. I have a schedule for tomorrow, I'll leave them, it's past midnight, No longer the star anymore"

She was about to leave me to her bedroom.

"Chaengie" I called out her name.

"Yes, Unnie?" She turned to me again

"This is from you right?" I showed me a handheld game console with the black ribbon around it.

"How do you know?" She played dumb.

"Because there's a doodle inside? I recognize you drawing" It was too easy for me to recognized her hand drawing

She laughed "Ah Yes" She then get closed to me and shake my hand. "Happy birthday, Unnie. I never had a chance to give you a proper congratulatory yesterday"

"Do you know that I really really like this present, don't you. It's just released a week ago" I can't hide it no more, I was so happy receiving her present. I've been googled since last year, too bad that I can't buy it the day Nintendo released it.

"I know. You better play with it like a lot, okay? I got troubles for finding your birthday present"

I hugged her, cause saying thank you was not enough.

"Thank you! So much. Out of any present that I got, this is the best. You know me best" She really knows me best. She was the one who knew about addiction to the game and was so understood about it. She once to me that she respected gamers because she said gamers at least know what to do to kill the boredom. She also told me that when she went to Japan, the game helped her to find a way in Shibuya, because that time she played the game The World Ends With You, which was situated in Shibuya, Tokyo. This kid knew about everything about me.