apologize gift and sick

Sakura pov

I woke up the following afternoon and I am feeling like crap and my hands and feet hurt. I feel tired and I just woke up, well I always feel a bit tired when I wake up. But this time I am really tired and I don't feel good. I feel like to puke too and there is something wet on my forehead. The boys brought me back here yesterday after I fell in the pit and met Kurama. I still didn't told them about Kurama, and don't think I will. Kurama doesn't seem to like humans and bring the boys with me will be a good idea. The door slides open and I didn't feel like I have the strength to look.

"You're awake." It was Hashirama-kun's voice. I heard his steps come closer.

"Hashirama-kun?" I asked. Not sure if it was him.

"Hai?" He asks. He stopped walking and went to sit next my futon. But I could not see his face, all what I see blurry. Like I am under water.

" Why do I have something wet on my forehead?" I respond weakly. I hadn't realized that I was so weak at the moment that I could barely talk loud enough for him to understand.

"When me and Tobirama arrived, you weren't up and we went to check on you. And you didn't looked good. And we discovered that you got a small infection at your injuries and a fever. So I set a cold and wet tissue on your forehead to cool your fever down." He reply. A fever? Infection? It explains why I am feeling so bad now. And the wet thing on my forehead must be a wet piece of tissue to cool down my temperature. And I don't find it so much effect.

"Where is he?"

" He went with Izuna bring you porridge. And Madara is outside, we just came back from picking herbs against the fever." He answers. Madara-kun is here? For some reasons I feel my cheeks heat up. And Hashirama-kun seem to have notice it.
"Are you alright Sakura-chan? Your face is really red now. Maybe did you fever got worse."

"I-I'M Fine" I said really fast.

" Are you sure but you...." He stopped in middle sentence before blinking a few times and a big smile appareas on his face.
" Looks like someone has a crush here." He says but this time teasefully.

" N-no." I began to stutter my words. Was it the fever that made me like this? But then why do I feel hotter than before? And at my face?

" Don't worry your secret is save with me." He says. And for whatever reason that I don't understand, I want to dig a hole in the ground and hide in it. I only hope that Madara-kun didn't hear our conversation. Hashirama-kun then went outside where Madara-kun was. But I can't really say where. I think that the fever make me unable to use chakra and my sensing correctly. I was going to protest, but then Madara-kun enter the room with a basket and one of my green scrolls, where I wrote all the medical and poisoning plants.

" You're awake." Says Madara-kun. It was the same statement as Hashirama-kun. I turned my head to have a better look at him. But like whit Hashirama-kun, I see blurry.

"Madara-kun." I say.

" How are you feeling?" He asks. It is rare to see him worried. But it is as rare with Tobirama-kun and Izuna-kun. But I guess whit what happened yesterday it is normal. Now that I am thinking about. Hashirama-kun didn't looked to worried. But knowing him, he must be really worried and freaked out when he came and saw me sick when I was unconscious. I guess he is still worried, but keep it for himself.

"As good as a sick person with infection can be." I replied jokely.
I hear him let out a sigh.

"Like crap." He says. I nodded.

"Yeah."  I don't know how many time passed by, all I knew was that Hashirama-kun came back whit some tea and made me drink it. It was really hot when I drink it. And then I closed my eyes a bit. But when I woke up this time I could see clearly, but I was still feeling weak. I had enough strength to sit up and look outside. Hashirama-kun and Madara-kun must have forgotten to close the door. Izuna-kun and Tobirama-kun are there too, whit their big brother. Tobirama-kun must have sense that I was awake and looked in my direction. The other did the same, Izuna-kun was smiling and walked in the room whit a box in hands. So did Tobirama-kun.