Kurama

Sakura pov

It's been more than two months that I haven't seen or heard anything about the boys. And I make me worry sick.
Are they hurt? Are they dead! Are they being tortured?
These thoughts have been running in my mind for the whole five days. And I can't get them out of my head. I know that they are strong and that they can take care of themselves. But it won't get out. Because of it I can't concentrate enough while training or hunting. I had already started to make a garden and to plant seeds. But I hardly paid attention to it by all the stress I putt on myself. And I hardly eat to because of it. I am at my usual training place and I am trying to master the wood style jutsu, but I am going nowhere.

" Why can't I do a simple jutsu. Even the easiest one that is fireball jutsu, I can't do it." I said thinking out loud. It's been three days that I can't do my training correctly and it begin really to piss me off. Even waiting for them to come back is making me insane. And since I won't support to stay at home any longer. I dress up in a green boy kimono and a grey pant before to take my basket and going out to pick some herbs.
'At least it's going to take these out my mind.' I thought or mostly hoped. I walked through the forest and picked some herbs till I reached a cliff. It wasn't the cliff we usually go. The one I go usually is with the boys and it is a large where you can see nearly all the forest. I look down and see that this one has is really deep and you don't really see the end. But there is another one just in front of it. I was about to go back home with my now full basket of mushroom and herbs, when a loud noise came of nowhere. I had barely the time to see smoke coming from the nearby trees that I was falling off the cliff.

" Aaaaaaaaah" I screamed my lungs out. I held my hands in front of my face as I am falling.
' So, it is how I am going to died. Because of some stupid sound made by an explosion. Tsk pathetic.' I thought. After everything that happened so far and from everything I remember I am going to have a pitiful death. I close my eyes while waiting to crash against the ground. The faces of my boys came in mind. Hashirama-kun as he was laughing at some embarrassing story that Izuna-kun tell about one of their cousins. Tobirama-kun stoic face but with a small smile. Izuna-kun that is pouting because he lost to Tobirama-kun about a ninjutsu technique. And Madara-kun with an animated expression. My heart begins to throb painfully and let out a tear.

" Boys." I whisper to myself. No, I can't die here. I want to live and see them once again.
With that in mind I gather chakra in my both hands and feet before to reach one of the walls. I tried to get a grasp but my hand slipped. There is some water on the walls, but how? There isn't a river nearby. I tried again to graph​ the wall but this time I add more chakra. And this time my fingers and toes made holes in the stone but, I didn't stop yet I was still going fast and this made long holes in the stone. And my feet and hands hurt really bad now. It's like to slam my hands and feet really hard into the ground. Even if I was still falling fast, it began to slow down and so till I was about 20 to 10 meters above the ground.
I breath heavily and I don't feel my hands and feet anymore. I only see blood dripping from them. And it is weird, the wall here is a lot wetter than above.
I look beneath me and saw a river going fast. I guess that because of the evaporation the walls got wet. But it is not what I need to focus on now. I need to find a way to go to the surface now.
Crick.
What is that noise?
Crack.
Again? I looked up and saw that the part of the stone wall I was holding on began to crack and I lost my grip. But this time I don't have the time to grasp the wall again that I fall into the river.
My back was the first thing to touch the water and it felt like I was slapped on my back. The water was going fast.
I try to go out but the courant was too fast and I only could get my head out to breath.
"Haah" I breathed. I try to concentrate my chakra in my hands once again to get a grip on the water to stop myself. It wasn't easy but now I can get up, but the courant was still taking me away. I took a step forward. And as I did I feel a sharp pain in my feet. I look at my hands. They were all bloody because of cuts. I guess my feet are quite the same. I won't heal them yet, I have to get out of here first. But it is always easier said than done. I try to go to the border. But every step I take hurt even more and the tears treat to come out. I try to walk as much as I can but I fell a two step away from the border. My upper body is touching stones while me under body still is in the water. The tears are falling now because of the pain and I have not enough chakra to heal my injuries now.