Chapter 12

GREYSON P.O.V.

The girls went upstairs to clean up so us guys waited by playing video games, till we heard three showers and then started planning our prank.

"Gosh they did such a good job. How the heck are we gonna beat that?" Matt asked?

"Its not like we could scare them with Zombies like in our video game." Derek chuckled

"Uhm... WAIT! Thats good. What about we cut the fuse at night so the house gets extremely dark, then get friends from a neighboring pack to dress up as zombies and try and "attack" the girls?" I replied

We all looked at eachother with evil smirks on our faces. I then stood and grabbed my phone. I immediatly called my bestfriends pack. " Hey i have a favor to ask you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is currently nine o'clock and the girls are just finishing cleaning up the dishes. I got a text from Jayden (my friend alpha) that his men were dressed and in position. As soon as the lights are cut out they will come and we will leave a note that says we "went on a run" but really be hiding.

We ran outside and i pulled the plug on the lights. I heard Sadie and Dakota scream and my mate chuckle. "Wusses" i heard her breathe out.

SUMMERS P.O.V.

"Wusses" i muttered. I walked into the living room to see a note on the tv screen. "went on run. be back soon!" Oh poo. I was hoping to spend time with Greyson. "Girls! The boys went on a run." i pouted.

They giggled at my pout and grabbed three big boxes from the pantry. "Whats that?"

"Cake batter!! Make one yourself. Make it big!" Sadie smiled.

"No food fights!" Dakota squinted her eyes at me specifically.

"Your no fun." I muttered with a small smile on my face. Just when i brought my incredients to my work table i heard something. Like a moan. Then a grunt.

"Did you hear that?" Sadie asked a little nervous.

"Probably the boys trying to get something from us. Just ignore it." Dakota replied with a wave of her hand.

I shrugged and continued. Then i heard it getting closer. And i noticed the dragging of feet too. I turned around to see like ten people filing into the kitchen through the left doorway. They looked like zombies. Wow guys wow. I thought. Dakota and Sadie screamed bloody murder and ran out. I laughed. When one guy got closer to me i decided to have some fun with this. "Come on Summer!" Dakota yelled with fright evident in her voice.

I kneed the first guy in the balls. Round house kicked another. Punched another guy. And coninued to hit every single one of them. There was one left. He was like three times my size and i felt power radiating off him. He grabbed for me way to fast and i flipped out of his outstretched arms. I landed behind him and pinned him to the floor and repeatedly punched his face. The girls were cheering me on. I guess the guys thought they were screaming out of fright and walked in laughing. They immediatly tripped over a guy on the floor groaning in pain. They stopped and looked at me still punching this guys face. I think he is knocked out. I smiled and continued.

I then felt myself behing hoisted away from the power filled man and out of the room. I didn't bother fight because i knew it was Grey and i knew i wouldnt win. He sat me on the couch and the boys looked at me in shock.

"You guys suck at pranks. I know Zombies dont exist! Those people were weak too. Couldn't get anybody stronger?" I laughed out.

"That was the second strongest pack in the country" Derek said with disbelief. "And he knew you were going to attack him. We said you girls would. I didn't think Sadie and Dakota would leave you like that. I also didn't expect you to kick all twenty of their asses."

I smirked. They thought i was weak! Huh serves them right to try and prank me and underestimate me. I got up and went to hug Derek. But at the last second grabbed his wrist twisted it and flipped him over. He landed on the ground with a thud and a Grunt. I saw Matt run for the door so i ran and tackled him to the ground, gaining the same response out of him as he hit the floor. I turned to find Greyson gone. So i sniffed and followed his scent to the bedroom. I walked in and tripped over Who knows. My head hit the floor hard and i immediatly saw blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~