Chapter 2

Greyson's P.O.V.

I was sitting at my desk as my third in command, Matt, mind linked saying ouges passed through our territory into Alpha James'. Being the good friend i am, I ran to Alpha James to tell him. I walked into his house to smell rouges. Then i saw them touching and staring at the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. My wolf screamed "MATE" and my jaw dropped at Alpha James' sentence. " My daughter will cost... $100. Take it or leave it. You aren't going to find a figure like that just anywhere." He laughed.

"Are you selling your daughter to rouges as a sex toy?" I asked. James just smiled at me. My blood was boiling and i was shaking with rage. But iknew i couldnt take them all out on my own. So i sprinted to the woods to call my pack for backup.

I saw my pack running towards me and just in time. The rouges were carrying out a still body towards me. I told my pack "get the girl at all costs. But don't hurt her. Or you will have me to deal with!" through mind link. Immediatly my pack took them all out leaving the girl laying on the grass. Her soft long curls sprawled out around her. It looked so long and silky and i just wanted to run my hands threw it. I thought better of it. " MATT! DEREK!" they were instantly next to me. " Take the girl back and bring her to the pack doctor. The rest of us have someone we have to deal with." i said angrily.

"But who is she Alpha?" Matt asked.

i smlied as i replied, " I don't know her name , but she is my mate." Then i continued in a hiss, "Her father tried to sell her as a sex toy to those rouges. Her father Alpha James." They nodded and carefully picked her up and started for home. The rest of us barged into Alpha James' house. He was sitting down in the same spot with a smile on his pathetic face.

"Why hello Alpha Greyson." he said a little too cheerful.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SELLING MY MATE TO ROUGES AS A SEX TOY? WHY IS HER WRIST IN A CAST? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" i screamed at him as i started to shake with rage.

He just laughed and replied with, " she is a useless piece of shit! You don't want her."

I slowly walked up to him and punched him so hard he was out cold before he could hit the floor. " Lets go." i hissed as i ran towards the pack house. I had to make sure my mate was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i reached the pack hospital i sprinted through the door. The doctors were still examining her. "Will she be ok?" i asked worried.

"Yes she was just drugged to sleep. She will wake up in ten minutes or so. But i am a little concerned about her. She has cuts and bruises all over her body." The second in command doctor replied.

" Alpha Greyson, How do you know Summer?" The head pack doctor asked with confusion etched on his face.

I mirrored his confused face, " She is my mate. How do you know her?"

"She has been to the hospital multiple times." he replied.

"Why?!?!" i asked quickly.

"I cannot tell you i am sworn into secracy."

Just then my mother came bursting through the door, "Ed ( head pack doctor) Is summer ok? That's it i don't care what she says i am calling someone about this! NOW! " she all but screamed.

"HUH?" i asked " Mom how do YOU know my mate? I just met her today and she hasnt even looked at me yet?"

Her eyes widened and then she bounce up and down while hugging me tightly. " I'm so glad Summer is your mate. She has gone through so much and needs someone who can love and protect her. You are perfect for her." she teared up.

My mother pulled away as we heard a soft groan. We all looked at Summer waiting for her eyes to flutter open. MY mom ran to her side. "Summer? Honey? Are you all right? Did he hurt you again? Where does it hurt?"

She just laughed as she looked up at my mom. " No he just sold me to some rouges. WAIT!" she sat up and looked around frantically. Then i saw her relax as she laid eyes on Ed. "How did i get here?" her voice was like an angels.

"I walked in on your father selling you and went outside to link for extra help. I killed the rouges and brought you here." i finally found my voice and smiled.

She finally looked at me and our eyes locked. She was even more beautiful when she was awake. I could't look away. "Mate" she whispered. I couldn't help but smile at her gorgeous voice.

My mom cleared her throat and our trance was broken, " Summer, it's time we called someone about this. Don't you think?" Summer just nodded.

"Tell someone about what?" i finally asked. I was sick of being out of the loop. I had to know so i could keep my mate safe.