Chapter 4: Hanging out

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

I followed Greyson into what looked like a game room. He sat down on a couch and patted the seat next to him. I slowly made my way over to him and rested myslef next to him. I looked up throughmy lashes at him to see he had a huge grin on his face. "What?" i asked.

"You are really beautiful. Tell me about yourself." he replied with that grin still on his face.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything. How about we play twenty questions?" he asked smiling even wider.

" Sure you go first."

" What grade are you in?" was his first question.

"Im a Senior this year. How old are you?"

" I just turned 18 last month. What is your favorite color?"

"Green. What is your middle and last name?"

"Greyson Riley Mitchell." he replied proudly. " What happened to your wrist?"

I froze. Did he say Mitchell? Is he Mrs. M's son? ' he asked about your wrist answer him before he freaks out and hits you!' allie my wolf screamed. " Uhm i-i-i broke it?" it came out as more of a question than a statement. Greyson started laughing. Like full on laughing. What did I say?

He must have seen the confused look on my face because he tried to cover up his laugh with a cough. Failing miserably i might add. " Baby girl i know you broke your wrist. My question was how did you break it."

"oh, uhm my dad he uhm he-h-he," i couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't relive the pain. Greyson must have understood.

"It's your turn. Ask me anything you want." he had a sincere smile on his face.

"You said your last name was Mitchell." he nodded. "So are you like, Mrs. M's son?" i asked.

He chuckled, "Yes that is my mom."

GREYSON'S P.O.V.

We spent atleast an hour getting to know each other. Until my mom waltz in and took her away from me to buy new clothes. We were not letting her go back to her house to get her clothes with a lunatic there. So i walked up to my room to make closet space my my gorgeous mate.

It didn't take that long. All i had to do was push my clothes closer together and pull things off there hangers to put in my dresser that was at one point empty. Now it's half full.

' Derek? Matt? My mate is out with my mom and other pack teens. Wanna hang out until they come back?'

they both replied with ' I thought you would never ask our mates left with them. Meet you in the game room'

I ran to the game room to see tehm both layed out on the floor starring at the ceiling. "How long have you guys been laying here?" They both shrugged. "Oookaaay. who wants to get their butt kicked in video games?" That made them shoot right up with smiles on their faces.

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

I am currently walking through the mall with Dakota, and a girl i just met Sadie. Mrs. M. said i would be more comfortable with them so she handed me her credit card but not without fighting with me about it first. We each have like twenty bags full of my clothes in hand. I only need undergraments now. Much to my dismay, Sadie and Dakota dragged me into Victoria Secret. " Your an alpha's mate" they said " He will love it" they say " You will look hot" they say. Just kill me now.

"Here go try these on." Dakota threw black and green and white thongs and matching lacy bra's at me.

I laughed so hard when i saw the bra sizes, " I'm not a D cup. Do i look that big to you?" Dakota smiled sheepishly at me and got me C cups instead.