(7)The Vampire Prince wants his daughter back??? She's mine to you know!!!

Soory it's has taken me forever to update!!!!

By the way this chapter may be a little slow and confusing but in about one or two chapters something BIG is going to happen

Keep pestering me to update, it works!!

Will's POV

It was the middle of the night and Amanda was wrapped in my arms, fast asleep. We'd been up for a long time talking. I pulled her closer to me.

Her cheek was on my chest and I could feel the soft breeze from her breathing in and out. I curled my fingers around a lock of her hair and watched her sleep.

I couldn't sleep. Everything that Clara had said had hit home. She was right, I had been neglecting Amanda. I hadn't even paid any attention to her. I hadn't noticed how she'd got sadder and sadder.

I grimaced and kissed the top of her head. I wasn't going to let it happen again.

Amanda said something in her sleep and sighed, then a beautiful smile lit her face.

I'd heard snippets of what she'd said in her sleep, and I knew what she was dreaming about.

It had been one of our deals. We'd get married soon. She said we could just go to Las Vegas and have a drive through marriage, but I was going to make sure she got the kind of wedding every girl dreamed about. White dress, one hundred guests and all.

There had been only one thing we hadn't resolved. The one thing Amanda wanted most in the world.

A baby.

I thought maybe after the wedding, but Amanda was set on having one now. I couldn't blame her I'd made her wait long enough, but I still thought it might be safer for her and the baby if we waited until things calmed down, or in Amanda's words, Clara and Jace got back together.

It still amazed me that she thought Clara and Jace would ever get back together.

If Jace came anywhere near my sister I'd kill him...

Or at least try to....

"I love you Will," Amanda whispered in her sleep.

"I love you too, Mandy," I whispered back before slipping\g into a peaceful sleep.

Jace's POV

I paced around my room. Not a trace. They could not find a trace of her and it was annoying me to the extreme!

Where could she have possibly gone?

Who could she have possibly gone to?

Her friends?

No, she hadn't kept contact with them.

Her brother?

No, Amanda would have called me.

Amanda. The girl used to annoy me to the extreme but it was one of Clara's conditions. She wouldn't come here unless Amanda came too. She spent more time with Amanda than me. It drove me insane.

But then I'd learnt to work around it and Amanda became a powerful ally. Telling me what Clara wanted, when she wanted it, how she wanted it.

When I cheated on Clara I thought Amanda might have noticed something was up. I hoped she hadn't. If she worked it out I would be doomed. If she had worked it out she hadn't said anything.

I hoped.

Leah's POV

I walked through the hallways, working my way towards Jace's room, where I knew he'd be, thinking about Clara.

I smiled to one of the servant girls who was walking down the hallway. She saw it and quickly looked down to the floor and scurried passed.

The smile fell as soon as she passed. I remember when Clara walked down these corridors. The servants smiled and talked to her. Everyone loved her.

So why didn't they love me?

I am just as pretty as her, just as nice to the servants. What did they see in her that they didn't see in me?

I remember when she'd walk down these hallways and I'd be at her side. I helped her fall in love with Jace, I supported her all through her pregnancy. I looked after her twenty - four, seven! Why wasn't that enough?! I did everything my job required and she did everything that hers required.

She came, she had the child, and she left. Everything went perfectly.

Jace even did what he was supposed to. The only problem was he was still wanted Clara. Oh well in a few years he won't even remember who she is.

********************************************************************'

I walked into Jace's room and saw him pacing around. He was thinking about her again.

H heard me enter and looked up, and then he continued to pace and ignore me.

He was stressed. I could tell by the way his eyebrows came together and his lips pulled into a straight line. I smiled, I could use this to my advantage.

I slinked across the room towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped pacing and gave me a questioning look.

I started to massage the back of his neck. My fingers and palms pushing down onto the muscles in his shoulders.

His faced relaxed and his eyes fluttered closed. He was giving in, I continued to massage his neck.

Then, ever so slowly, I raised myself up onto the tips of my toes and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist.

I knew that all I was to him at the moment was a distraction from her, but as long as I got what I wanted I was fine with that.

I pushed him back onto the bed and this time he didn't resist.