Okay then

You sit on da ba bed and wait for Harry to return. Finally he pulls up in the hunky dory sex van with da bass droppin droppin low girl. He shuts of the van and makes his way inside. You lay on da bed and wait for him to find you.

Five hours later, he walks in the room in his ripped white shirt.

"Aye baby. there u are." His voice is raspy.

"It's about time you come in here." You reply.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find you." He joins you on the bed. He has Cheeto fingers.

"You were eating my Cheetos, you bad boi!" You scold him.

"I was hungry! And I'm hungry for you." He growls and swiftly flips his locks.

"Oh baby." You forgive him. He puts ur panties to da side, he gon make you feel alright.

One of his Cheeto fingers slip inside you and you roll your head back, smacking the head board. Everything goes black.

"Babaaay. Is.. you okkayy?" You faintly hear.

Whilst in your blackout, an 8.0 earthquake strikes your land plot and splits the bed in half. Harry and you fall into separate cracks, separating you forever.

2&&;&;@3@4?

What the hell am I doing with my life. I really want Chinese food. THANKS FOR 20k READS I REALLY DONT DESERVE THEM ALL BUT I APPRECIATE IT LMAO.

And can we just talk about your comments!! I love them so much, they literally make my day. SO KEEP EM COMING(:

LOVE YOU ALL. STAY BEAUTIFUL!