Part 3

While Harry's gone to the bathroom, an idea pops into your head. Tonight's suppose to be special right? So, why not have a little fun. You jog into the bedroom and hide under the sheets, immediately removing your shirt and jeans and throwing them in the basket.

"(Y/n). What the hell, where did you go off to?" You hear Harry yell from the other room. You muffle a giggle into your hand as he walks down the hall.

"Once I find you, you're gonna get it, babe." Oh, more like he's going to get it.

"Hmm. Where could you be?" He mumbles to himself, walking into the dark bedroom.

"Ow fuck!" You hear a crash, which was probably him running into the night stand and knocking over the lamp. "I swear that wasn't there when I left."

You can't help but giggle, him hearing you.

"Well look what's in our bed." He says as he flips on the light switch. He makes his way to the bed and removes the sheets from a top of you.

"Holy shit." He mumbles as you look up at him, smiling and half naked.

"Why hello there." You laugh as he looks wide eyed down at you. "Well are you just going to stand there, or are you going to be a man and fuck me?"

His jaw nearly drops to the floor with your words.

"Christ." His voice cracks and he clears his throat. "Wow, I've missed you." He says, pulling his shirt over his head and hopping in bed next to you before finding your lips.

Hellllllooo. I'll be updating this very soon. I thought I'd just write something quick but vote and comment maybe? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT? IM LOVIN IT

-ANALCROCS 😘