Harry Styles Smut

"Hey babe." You say through the phone.

"Hi love, how are you?"

"I'm okay. I've just been missing you."

Harry has been gone on tour for over three weeks now.

"I miss you too. I think about you everyday.. Especially at night." He replies with a hushed tone.

"Especially at night huh?" You joke.

"Yeah. I miss laying in bed with you, cuddling under the sheets or you know doing other things." Your body heats instantly with his words as memories flash into your mind of Harry making sweet and dirty love to you. Bare skin making contact with his as his cross necklace dangles onto your chest, as he does the most unholiest things to your body.

"Babe?" You zone back into to reality.

"Sorry." You sigh. "I was just thinking." You admit.

"About what?" He questions.

"Oh...The fun nights with you."

"I wish I was with you right now so I could.." He stops.

"So you could what?" You say in a playful tone.

"You know. I could trace kisses down your body and tell you how perfect you are and make you feel so good." His voice is low and playful.

"Oh Harry. The things I'd do to you."

"Tell me what you would do." He pleads. He needs this, and so do you.

"Well I would start off on your lap as we make out and straddle your waist while rolling my hips against you. I'd tug at your hair until you get hard enough for me." You hear his breathing pick up and pause for a moment before continuing. "Then I'd get down on my knees and tease you until you beg me to stop and I'd wrap my lips around you without warning."

"Fuck." His voice shaky." I miss your soft lips around me."

"I miss the way your body reacts to me as I work my tongue around you. The way your hips shift pushing you further and your moans and whimpers." You can't believe the words escaping your mouth as you have this intimate phone call with Harry. It feels so wrong and strange but so good.

"I miss the way your body reacts to my tongue as lick your center. How you're always so wet and ready for me. The way your eyes roll back before clenching shut from the pleasure I give you."

"Fuck Harry." You want him, right now.

"Touch yourself for me." He whispers.

"What, I..."

"Please, just do it." His voice is low and hushed.

"Are you going to?" You question.

"I have been." Oh.

"I do it a lot actually. I think about you.. touching me. It's what's getting me by until I get back."

There's silence until he continues.

"Touch yourself the way I do. The way I trace my fingers over you and rub circles until you fist the sheets. The way I slowing enter my fingers, hitting your favorite spots until you moan my name."

"Oh Harry." You moan.

"Baby." He whispers.

You do as he said and begin to touch yourself, trying to imitate the way he would. You imagine him there with you, him being home. You focus on your fast breathing as you push yourself closer to the edge.

"Talk to me." He begs.

"Hmm Harry. I fucking miss you." You whimper. "I miss everything about you."

"I'll be back soon.. I know baby."

The line goes silent except for your combined heavy breathing until Harry speaks.

"Baby are you close?" He whispers, moaning shortly after causing you to respond with your own.

"Fuck." He groans throatily.

Your head rolls back as you plop down onto the feathered bed.

"Oh Harry." You moan into the phone. You open your eyes and for moments you're dazed as you begin to come back to reality remembering he's not really here.

"I miss you so much." You whisper as a warm tear drop escapes your eye. It rolls swiftly down your cheek before dropping further to your neck.

"Ssh. I know, love. When I come back, we'll be with each other as much as possible." He sighs. "But until then, we will just hear each other's voices."

The thought of him being gone for three more months pierces your heart.

"I love you, Harry. Thank you for tonight." You giggle, trying to lighten the mood.

"Right back at you, babe. I love you so much." He makes a kiss noise through the phone. You pretend to catch it with your hand and place it over your thumping heart.

"Goodnight, love. I'll call you in the morning."

"Goodnight Harry. Love you." You reply.

"Byeee." He says like a child would.

"Byee, babe." You blow a kiss. And with that, the only sound heard is your sigh as the line goes dead.

|Hey guys. Please vote and comment if you'd like. I'm thinking about starting a fanfic on here.. Anyways if you want to add me on twitter mine is @ANALCROCS and I follow back(: HAPPY HOLIDAYS ❤️