CHAPTER 44

Elliott's/Max's pov

I was watching them talking, Ryan and Jess. She was tied around an ancient old oak with 5 other girls. I couldn't hear what they were speaking about but from here it looked like Jess was confronting Ryan. He smirked before crouching down in front of her whispered something in her ear and then kissed her before going right in and feeling her with his hands and forcing him self on her.
For a moment I could see her eyes fill with terror but just as soon as it came it vanished along with the continuous convulsions she was having. What was he doing to her? He pulled back his head but kept feeling her up. She said something that made him laugh a little and start talking. By now i was humming deep low threatening growls unhappy about what he was doing to my sister.

Hearing a snap come from behind me below about 10 meters away I looked over to find a cluster of pack warriors with annoyed faces who began shifting into their wolf forms and taking thier positions 5 meters behind the Forrest lines so they weren't seen. Sam had moved in faster than expected. And their masking technique had done extremely well hiding their scent, even I didn't notice they were this close to me.

I turned back my attention towards Jess who at this moment was looking beside her waiting for the rouges like we had planned.

And speak of the devil there they are.

There was a total of 6 of them from what I could see and sense.

Now all i had to do was wait until Jess took action.

Jessica's Pov

6 rouges walked out from behind the tree line watching the ridge of the Forrest for any type of movement.
The alpha or most likely beta was leading them towards us. He had rustic looking hair and a hard face, only he was very obese. He was the only one not on edge as he was eating or should I say stuffing his face with a greasy turkey leg. he stopped right In front of Ryan and held out his greasy little paw. Both guys shook hands. "Hello Minho I've got the girls but the question is do you have the goods?"The fat guy Minho laughed at this before clicking his chubby little fingers. That now held 2 large duffel bags with something of value in them. My eyes caught a hold of minhos and he smiled his breath hitched.

"That ones mine lads." He pointed at me with his over sized sausage finger. Licking his lips he walked over to me and attempted to crouch down but fell on his fat ass.

Now that every one was here I could go ahead with the plan.

"No don't touch me!!" It was Mikaylas voice a person down from me. One of the rouges put his hand down her shirt and began feeling her all over.

"Ohh yeah babe you keep screaming like that and I'll have a great time." He said. he was fit but gangly with stringy black hair that was about to become dreads.

Mikayla began to cry.

"Oi don't touch her!" I growled

The man looked at me funny.
"Don't do what? this?" He put his hand down into her under wear making her scream and try to buck him off.

My hand transformed and I cut the rope as well as the zip ties. I never go back on my word.

"You fucking ass hole I said DONT TOUH HER." I screamed jumping up from my spot seeing only a haze of red and in a flash before I knew it I was holding a mass of organs in my hand and a heart between my teeth. I dropped it all looking back down at what was left of the man who I was standing on and found just a mass Of bloody flesh I rose my head closing my eyes and tilted it so I could feel the remaining dusk sun on my face as I breathed in the familiar scent of blood calming my inner fury and excitement.

I looked down at Mikayla who had her eyes wide with sheer terror. only it was towards me. I smiled blood dripping from my chin. What I failed to notice was the fact that all 5 other rouges were dead as well and Ryan stood mere meters away from me with an angry glare and as much as he wanted to hide his fear it was still leaking out of the paws from his skin.
I turned back to Mikayla reaching down to untie her only for her to cower and flinch away from my touch. I can't say that I understand what happened to me because I don't. but to be completely open I didn't care. The people who were threatening not only myself and the other girls but the only member of my pack were dead and out of my way.

"Fuck I thought I told you guys to make sure she was really well restrained."

I turned my head to the two men behind me who were in fact smiling.

"Found her" said Wez who had the white hair and all of a sudden he disappeared. The other remained tilting his head looking at me.

"I shall come soon my brother. I wish to just double check." He said.
both men seemed to have dropped their own charade revealing them selves. I couldn't figure out what they meant by that and I didn't have time to because out from the trees emerged about 50 pack warrior wolves teeth bared and ready to fight along with none other then Sam and Rex themselves smirking in their wolf forms leading the whole group.