Chapter 4

I'm sitting in the back seat of a cab that's taking me over to the place I will be staying.

I still remember the last few orders X gave me. His voice booming in my head like a father or close uncle.

"Your cover name is Amanda Adams you have requested to join their pack for the rest of the school year. Do not use your water powers until highly necessary. I know you have mastered it and all but it's a last resort ok. You must not let anyone find out your a water bender."

Ahhh X, always telling me what to do.

'He's the only one you let' my wolf bitched.

And you' i replied

15 more minutes and I will have 1hour to check out the place, unpack and go to the alpha for permission to stay.

I decided the time was no better than to open the letter X gave me and see what Sam had gotten himself into now.

Name: Sam flex
Age: 24
Crime: reporting's of rape, murder, abuse, kidnapping and blackmail.

Reason for death: illegal actions and sex slave trade.

Status: Alpha

It also had a picture of Sam on the bottom left corner still holding that disgusting smug smirk he held every where he went.

A sudden cough made me turn the paper over to see that the cab had parked outside a large White House at least 3 stories high above ground but knowing X he would have given me a dungeon and a weapons room too and possibly a big pool to let my siren out on the wane crescent moon and that's not counting the torture chamber.

Opening up the cabs door I threw some money on the car seat.

hopping out i dragged my bag over my back and walking to the front door.

Walking in side i headed up the stairs picking a room I started to unpack and find all the little hide away places where guns and knifes were hidden.

Like for instance The wooden bed frame had we knives carved into them so if you pulled hard enough they would come off.

The mirror in the bathroom I worked out was actually a shield covered by glass to make it blend in.

And the coat hangers in the walk in wardrobe had lock picks on the curved tips.

That was only a few things I found.

I walked back down the stairs and went past the black and white theme kitchen walking into the pantry, pressing a button underneath the light switch. And in case your wondering 'how did she know.' Well X doesn't keep it a secret.
The floor opened up and revealed a circular stair case leading to four doors.

The first was weaponries. It held knives on one side all hanging up on display and guns on the opposite of my right. They ranged from small to large, some even had knives on the end.

The wall directly in front of me held Grenades darts and cameras.
We're I just grabbed two silver knives and put them in my boots which masked the smell.

No I dot have smelly feet my shoes are made of a special leather kinter. It's a rare skin made from the skin of a demon and only the person who kills it wear them.

The second door was a cell to keep anyone who was worth keeping in. It had thick walls so no one above could hear them and a scent projector to block any one from smelling them let alone contact them through the mind link.