Chapter 17

The door opened revealing a smiling Nile.
Ryan still having to gain his composure to me touching him coughed puffing out his chest.

Nile looked a little confused at the Both of us .

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to let us in." Ryan demanded earning a good growl from Him.

"Please don't mind Ryan, he found me walking along the Forrest alone and was worried for my safety, he offered to walk me the rest of the way and I thought that I should ask him to join us in gratitude.but to be totally honest i don't know why he is currently wearing suit. Was he expected for dinner.?"

I said making Ryan stiffen a little as I leaned in closer to him showing fake compassion in my eyes as if I was a little worried about niles answer.

"Oh no that's fine. Come on in." Nile covered his sour surprise with a smile.

"Thank you" I said and walked in letting go of Ryan as Nile moved out of the way leading us through kitchen.

The black and blue kitchen looked the same as always. The island bench still had a huge chunk taken out of it from a hammer that once missed my hand because Rex was angry at me.

Holes in the creamy blue wall from the knife stabs Ryan Tried to scar me with because his sandwich had Mayo in it.

And the claw marks Sam put there to prevent me from running away when I was ten.

I looked over at Ryan who was looking at the same things I was.

He caught me watching him and the sorrow in his eyes doubled. He looked down at his feet the remainder of the walk to the dinning room.

"Ah look what the cat dragged in." It was the guy who tipped milk on me.

"Funny! now who would be the cat." Rex said from his position on the table looking up from his plate that was pretty much holding up his chin.

"Why the rouge, who got to attached to its milk today and ended up wearing it instead." He replied with fake puppy face. All the guys laughed even max.

I just rolled my eyes at them all sitting down knowing full well that max was faking it from the crunch of his fists under the table when his arms flexed and the basic fact that was the worst try at a joke I have ever herd.

Looking around at the large circled table filled with amazing foods and drinks I contemplated on what I would eat.

Sam was sitting directly in front of where I was standing and where I would sit because of the wooden chair that was left all alone. sitting down next to him was a different girl from which he was fucking the night I set up the cameras next to her was Rex with a girl I've never seen before who had purple brusies on her arms who no doubtedly came from Rex himself, and then there was max who looked like a dagger was plunged into his heart and twisted.

Probably because of what I said before.

last but most decently not least came my empty chair only I was so lucky because beside me was the fuck nut who put milk all over me and like I said tried to joke about it.

Nile pulled out my seat for me to sit down but I shock my head.

"What about Ryan I must repay my debt for his service." I asked plainly giving up a little on my oh so sweet act.