Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

Jason P.O.V

'What she wants?' I thought. Then I thought back the times she's here with me. There's only one thing that keeps bugging her. The only thing that makes her quiet. After a while of thinking. My eyes snaps open. 'I know! I know what she wants' I thought.

I took my car key and walk out of the car. I enter my car and start the engine. Once it's hot enough I begin driving away to my destination.

Then...

-Reunion-

Y/N P.O.V

I laid in my bed, doing nothing. Jason... I love him. But the pain in my heart is too much. I want to forgive him... I really do. But I just can't seem to do so.

After a while, out of no where there's a knock on my door. "Jason! Leave me alone" I say. Silent, except for the constant knocking on the door. I sigh and got up from the bed. I walk over to the door and swing it open. "I told you to- Mom?" I say, my eyes widened. "I-is this a dream" I say. "It's not, Sis" I look down to see my precious little Sister. "S/N?" I say. "Hi sweetie/Sis" they say together. I start tearing up as I hug my Sister tightly. She hugs me back tightly. Mom join in the hug, wrapping her arms around the both of us and hold us in a warm hugs. I can't believe this... My mom... My Sister... They're here.

We stayed in this position for a while. Then something come in my mind. How did they gets here. "H-how?" I choked out. Mom pulled away from me. She smiles and wipe away my tears. "Your Boyfriend... Convinced us to come" she said looking pass me. I followed her gaze to see.... Jason. He smiles weakly at me. "Y-you..." I say, surprised. Then before I could stop myself. I lunged myself at him, I wrap my arms around his neck "thank you, Jason... Thank you so much" I whispers. He wrap his arms around my waist tightly. "I told you... I'd do anything. I figured... They're what you need" he said in my ear.

I can't believe... Jason really takes them to me. I pull away and look at Jason "You really did this... For me?" I said. He cups my face. "I'd do anything.... I love you so much" he said. I smile at him "thank you Jason" I say, I wrap my arms around his torso and my head on his chest. He held me close "does that means... You forgive me" he say lowly. I nod my head "I forgive you" I say. "Yes!" He cheers and hugs me tighter. "Can't... Breathe" I gasp out. "Ooops" he said loosening his grip, but still kept me in his arms.

He pulls away and kisses me. He instantly pulls away. He turns to my mom "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kiss your Daughter in front of you" he said, panicked. I giggle at his reaction. He seems so flustered. My mom laughs "it's okay.... I can tell you love my Daughter so much. I don't care about you being a criminal. You have my blessing" she said. Jason grins and hugs me.

We went to the living room and I sat next to Jason on my right and my mom on my left. S/N is sitting on my lap. The rest of the guys is here. "Guys... Meet my mom and Sister" I say. They politely introduce them self to my mom. Mom turns to me "wow... Sweetie. You live here with all these boys... Did you..." She said. I blushed "Mom! Stop it! You're embarrassing me" she laughs in respond and put her hands up in a mock surrender. I turn to Jason "how did you manage to convince them, Jason?" I asks him.

Jason P.O.V

"how did you manage to convince them, Jason?" Y/N asks me. I turn to her and smiles. "I'll tell you.... Well-"

Flashback

I left the house and enters my car. Starting the engine. Once it's hot enough, I start to drive off.

I pull up in a familiar Neighbourhood. Then to a familiar house. 'I hope this works' I thought. I got out of my house and to the front door.

I gently knock on the door. Then the door opens to reveal a mid age woman, who looks like Y/N. "Yes? How can I help you?" She said. Her voice is gentle just like Y/N. "Can I talk with you? I'll explain everything. It's about Y/N" after hearing her name, her face flashes anger. "Go away! I don't wanna hear that girl's name" she yells at me. She was about to close the door, but I hold it opens. "I said go away! Now! Or I'll scream" she said. "Please! Ma'am" I say. "No!"

"I made her do it!" I scream. She froze, I took this opportunity to open the door. "What do you mean?" She said, shocked. "That's why I need to explain to you" I say. She hesitate for a bit, but she moves aside and let me in.

We are in the living room. She's silent as she listen to me explaining what happens to Y/N the past weeks. When I finished, I wait for her respond. "Y-you're... J-Jason M-McCann?" She stutter. "I won't hurt you. I'm here to take you to Y/N. Please?" I plead. She thought for a moment then agree. She calls S/N and when she sees me, she began shaking. Her Mom calms her down. Her Mom explains to her why I'm here. Her face lights up "so she didn't hate me?" She said happy. I shook my head "no... Sweetie. It hurts Y/N to kick you. She cries so hard when you left" I explain. I finally manage to get them to come with me. They got up from the couch and heads to their room to pack. I invite them to stay with me. I figure it's much safer that way. I can protect them and more importantly... I can be with Y/N and protect her.

After a while of waiting... They're finally done. I went over to help them with their luggage.  Then I lead them to my car and we head back to the base.

End of Flashback

Once I'm done explaining. She stares at me, with tears in her eyes. "Jason... You really go through that for me. My Mom could've called the cops and you could've been arrested" she said, tears stream down her face. I use my thumb and wipe it away gently. "I don't care... As Long as you're happy" I said. She hugs me tightly "thank you Jason... So much" she whispers. I hug her back just as tight "anything for you, baby girl" I say.

I finally have Y/N back.... I finally have my baby. I'm never letting her go... Ever

*to be continued*

A/N: Awww... Jason is so sweet. What do you think about this story so far? I hope you enjoys it. More chapters coming up. Bye!!!