Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

I head up to my room and take a pyjamas. I went to the bathroom for a quick shower. Once I'm done, I wear my pyjamas. I head downstair to make dinner for my family. I already ate, so I head back to my room and flop myself to my bed. Exhaustion consume me and I give in. Letting myself fall asleep.

-Abducted-

Y/N P.O.V

Today is Sunday, which means no work. I can finally relieved myself from the constant flirting from my boss. He's really annoying. I wish he would just stop. Can't he see that I am not interested at all?

It's still early, so I just laid on my bed for a little longer, since I rarely got any rest. Which starting to get boring. So I decided to get up. It's been a while since I played my guitar (if you can't play guitar, just pretend). Might as well play it, in the park.

I would take my Sister with me, but she is still asleep. I don't want to wake her up. I prepare myself for the day. I grab my guitar and head to the park. Again.... I feel as if I'm being watch. But I decided to just ignore it this time.

After a while of walking, I finally reach the park. I look around to find a perfect spot, until my eyes landed on a bench by the fountain.

'Perfect!' I thought while I start making my way there

'Perfect!' I thought while I start making my way there. I start to prepare my guitar, by setting up the tune. Once I'm satisfied, I start playing.

(For those who are wondering. This is the ost of a animation called Undertale - His Theme. I didn't watch it, so I don't know if it's a good one. Let me know in the comment!)

I keep playing with my eyes close. Savouring the melody. I didn't notice the crowd that has slowly gathering around me.

When the song is over, I was startled when there's a loud sound of people's clapping and cheering. My eyes shot open as I stare at them in shock. I didn't expect anyone would like my playing. I awkwardly get up and bow at them, which earns me more cheers. Little did I know, that my stalker is among the crowd.

Jason P.O.V

Good thing I plan on going to the park today. Wouldn't want to miss this. Y/N is in the park playing guitar. I actually hate that instrument, but hearing it being played by her.... I think guitar will be my fav instrument now. Wow she makes me fall in love with her more. Not only she's so breathtakingly beautiful. She's also talented in playing guitar. 'Woah!' I thought as I stare at her in awe. She has to be mine. I've set up everything.... I'm going to kidnap her today. She will be mine.

Y/N P.O.V

The crowd shouts for me, wanting me to play more. So I did as they wished. Hearing people happy makes me happy as well. There's a certain light to it. This time I'm not only playing, I sing as well.

They start to dance along the music. Making me sing in joy.

The song is soon over. I got up "alright guys! I need to head home now" I say. There's a sounds of protest from the crowd. "I have to... My Sister would look for me" I say. They are still not letting me. "I'll come again tomorrow!" I say. They finally give in. They applause for me one more time as I pass them. Some even take a picture of me.

My Sister run towards me as soon as I enters the house. "Where have you been, sis?" She said. "I'm in the park, S/N. Playing music" I say patting her head. She pouts "you could've take me with you too" she whines. "I don't want to wake you. You look cute when you're sleeping" I say. She pouts more and starts to whine. I giggle "we'll go to the park.... Later this evening. What do you think?" I say caressing her head. Her eyes lit up and she squeal "really?! Promise! Promise! Promise!" She chanted. I laugh at her excitement and bent down, planting a kiss on her head "I promise" she cheers and start running around. "Don't run in the house!" I heard Mom scold her. I head to the kitchen "hey Mom" I say, kissing her cheek. "Where have you been, sweetie?" She asks me. "In the park... Playing guitar. The crowd didn't let me go at first" I giggle at their pleads. She laughs "looks like my Daughter is famous" she said. I laugh along.

Time-skip

It's evening. I'm gonna take S/N to the park as promised. "Mom! I'm gonna take S/N to the park!" I say. She allowed me, and say to be safe. Little did she know, this is the last day we'll see each other.

"Come on, S/N. Let's get going!" I say as I grab my guitar. Who knows maybe some of the crowds earlier is still there. I heard rapid footsteps coming down the stairs. Then S/N come to view. "Don't run down the stairs. What if you fall off?" I scold her. She just laugh nervously. I shook my heat, smiling. I outstretch my hand for her to grab "let's go, shall we?" I ask her. She eagerly grab my hand. Then we exit the house.

When we get there, the crowd cheers at the sight of me. "Well looks like they are still here after all" I say to S/N while laughing. She giggles in respond. I take a seat on the same spot I did this morning. Then I took out my guitar and start playing. The crowd cheers as I play.

I played a few songs until I notice it's getting pretty late. I turn to S/N "let's head home. I don't want to make Mom worried for us" I say to her. She agrees, we got up and walk home after waving to the crowd.

The way home isn't really crowded. In fact, it was just the two of us. I glance at the road to see a black van. "S/N... Let's go faster" "why Sis" "just go" I say. But then, out of no where a sack was covering my head. I can hear S/N. "Who are you?! Let go of us?!" I scream and start trashing around. Then someone hits me, until I fall unconscious.

Jason P.O.V

"Why would you hit her, Matt?!" I scream. He flinched at my tone "I'm s-sorry. I just worried we'll g-get c-caught if s-she kept on s-screaming" he stutters. I glare at him "if something happens to my Y/N. I'll kill you" I spat. I pick her up, bridal style and carry her to the van. While one of my boys is carrying her Sister. Then we head back to the base.

*to be continued*