it's a dead life

we live in a world that is 'living to die'

we force ourselves to pity the destruction of the world, this negative energy is killing us, from the media telling us to how to live to us listening to them and taking notes.

why? because they are hiding behind our screens, 'reporting' - reporting as to how we have a better life than most, reporting how 'advance techonology' is going to make our life better, but not reporting how we are slowly losing everything we have.

what is 'everything'? are we not 'everything'? is 'everything' the objects around us? does our life revolve around these 'everythings'?

what are we?

who are we?

why are we here?

how did we get here?

we call ourselves, the curious kind yet no one seems to care what our future is going to look like, what society our future generations to come are going to live in?

i mean, Martin Luther King - he had a dream and he spoke out about the future, because he had courage and he wasn't afraid.

is that what we are afraid of, dying? because let me tell you, death is ineviatable.

this future generation: are they going to try to find an escape through drugs? try to sell themselves to anyone and everyone? whilst trying to hide behind fake smiles? channeling their characters, their bodies, their minds towards power and money, things that will always remain things.

we need money to survive, not water.
why? because you need money to buy water - this is the world we live in.

instead, we should be 'dying to live'