200 - The Suicide Song (F)

In Vienna, a teenage girl drowned herself while clutching a piece of music sheet.
In Budapest, a shopkeeper killed himself and left a note that quoted from the lyrics of the same song.
In London, a woman overdosed while listening to a record of the song over and over.
'Gloomy Sunday' has been linked to over 100 suicide, including the man who composed it.

#2 in horror October 9,2017

___________

And that's a wrap!
We have reached the 200th chapter which means this book is complete!
I would like to thank you all, present and future readers, for reading, commenting and sharing your views of the chapters on this book.
It means a lot that you've made Scary Facts and Creepy Stories reached up to it's goals and I'm glad it captured a lot of attention.
In the 150th chapter I asked if I should create a second book in sequel to Scary Facts and Creepy Stories and since the majority of you said yes....
I have!
It's called Crazy Facts and Horrifying Stories (Cover by the lovely pimpedoutkj  )and will be up very soon so just go check my profile for an update and show your support.
And again thank you pimpedoutkj for the cover and _bananalife_ for giving me the idea for this book xx.
So I guess that's it :).
Thanks again loves.
Xx Raven

Edited: The Sequel is now up! Go check it out

QUESTIONS!!

1. What chapter/chapters had your mouth dropped open in shock?

2. What are you now afraid of now? Ghosts or Serial Killers?

3. Will you be checking out the sequel?