133 - Child Cannibal (F)

A man in the 1900s broke into houses to devour children's flesh.
He wore different masks to each visit and was said to be walking the streets at night.
The man never revealed his identity and was never caught.
At the time of sunset, children were ordered to get inside because that's when the child eater came out to hunt.
One day a worried family put cameras in their children's rooms to watch for the cannibal.
When the cannibal came quietly into their house, the parents were already fast asleep and weren't aware of the stranger in their home.
The next day, the parents woke up to find their daughter half eaten with red gory blood everywhere.
A picture was taken when the child was asleep by motion detectors.
The cannibal is shown eating the child's inside as he stared right at the motion detector, with a mask supposedly made from human skin and gloves.
The man was never found but legends say that he still lives or his generation still loves and carries on to his footsteps.
In Virginia, where the first child murder and cannibalism occurred, residents say it that they can see a shadow of a tall and masked man every night before sunset

A/N - The picture was too gruesome and frightening to be shown. Feel free to ask Google for a better insight.