Chapter 4: She Doesn't Get Your Humor Like I Do

KAMILLA'S POV

"Kamilla, I think we need to take a break and see other people" Andy said, taking my hands in his and staring straight into my eyes.

"Okay" I said really soft and quiet. I was used to this, most of the times, it was him but it's been a me a few times. The next day, I see him hanging out with this chick named Juliet. I wish I didn't but, we lived in the same house. That made it extremeley akward when I heard their sex noises... Andy needs to learn to be quiet dammnit.

After a week of hearing Andy's moans I got tired of it.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at the wall where their room was. I heard Andy chuckle followed by more moans. "UGHHH!" I yelled, flopping back down onto my pillow and burrying my head into it.

"Cmon Kam, wake up"

"Leave me the fuck alone" I mumbled turning over.

"You could be nice about it" I could hear a smirk in his voice.

"You keep me up all night with your moans and you expect me not to be a bitch" I mumbled again and I heard him leave the room. I smiled and went back to sleep.

I came downstairs to see Juliet watching TV. 

"Wheres Andy?"

"Out"

"Oh" I said and walked into the kitchen. I got myself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch.

"It must be akward, me being here and all" Juliet spoke up.

"What? No? Why?"

"Well me being Andy's girlfriend and you being his ex..."

"Juliet, I have ben through this so many times, your probaly one of the best girlfriends hes had. All the others were complete bitches to me and tried to get me to move."

"Damn, I would never do that, Andy told me about everything you guys went through and stuff" 

"Oh cool"

I wasn't lying either. She was the best. The other were bitchy, nasty, ugly, dirty, mean whores. She was actually pretty! She had long blonde hair with the bottom half teal.. She had fair, pale skin and had a good figure. She had big blue green eyes...I could see why Andy liked her. She was perfect. Better then I'll ever be.

"Kamilla...Kamilla...Kamilla!" I then noticed Juliet snapping her long, bony fingers in front of my face.

"Huh, what?"

"You spaced out, everything alright?"

"What, oh, yea" I said, starting to calm down. "And call me Kam"

"Alright, will do" She said with a smile.

"I think were going to get along just fine"

"Me too" She agreed with me and patted my thigh.

*********************************************************************************************************

I'm kinda running out of ideas so I don't know when the next update will be!

Listening to Witch Doctor- Ooh Eeh Ooh Ahh Ahh Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang~ Cartoons ---->

Juliet -----------> Ain't see purdy???