Chapter 8: And She'll Never Know Your Story Like I Do

Gets a little sexual... hehe

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8: And She'll Never Know Your Story Like I Do

KAMILLA'S POV

"Kam, do you mind singing for this ONE show?" CC begged me.

"Christiannnnnn"

"Kamillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This is our first show, the kick off show! We'll do signings until Andy gets back just... PLEASE!"

"Fine" I grumbled.

"YAY! I WANNA DO YOUR MAKEUP!" CC yelled.

"Retard" I smiled and he pulled me to the bathroom. He did half of my face Andy's warpaint and half his. "Retard" I said again, smiling and looking into the mirror.

I pulled on a black, v-neck with black tight leather pants. I put on 3 studded belts and a leather jacket with spikes. I had big, black combat boots on and black leather gloves on my hands. I flat ironed my hair and teased it.

We walked out of the bus and got to the stage with no stops in between. As we were getting everything set up and decided what songs I could sing, I could hear the crowd.

BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! B-V-B! B-V-B!

I smiled as CC walked out to his drums and sat down and the crowd cheered followed by a few "I LOVE YOU CC" Jake and Jinxx gathered some more cheers and screams and then Ashley came out and I could easily pick out the Purdy girls. I walked out and the crowd kind of quieted down a little. I heard some "Wheres Andy?" and "That's not Andy" and "Who is she?"

"HELLO SACRAMENTO!" They cheered but were confused. "ANDY HAD A LITTLE... AHEM ACCIDENT BACK IN HOLLYWOOD AND CAN'T BE HERE TODAY! HE'S FINE, DON'T WORRY, HE JUST SHATTERED 3 RIBS! HE'S GOING TO BE BACK AS SOON AS HE CAN, I PROMISE! I AM GOING TO BE FILLING IN FOR HIM TODAY IF YOU GUYS DON'T MIND AND IF YOU DO... SUCK IT! I AM KAMILLA MORA, CC'S LITTLE SISTER! THIS IS CALLED REBEL LOVE SONG!" The crowd cheered as the song started.

I cannot hide, what's on my mind

I feel it burning deep inside 

After that we played:

Fallen Angels

Knives and Pens

Perfect Weapon

Unholy

Youth and Whiskey

We got off the stage and everyone told me I did a good job. We hurried over and did some signing and then went back to the bus. I got on Skype and saw a request from Andy. I answered it ansd his eyes went wide.

"Woah!"

"Hahah, the band made me take your place for today, hopefully I don't ever have to do it again"

"Haha well, you look sexy" I cleared my throat and took off my jacket. "Damn, you got ALL dressed up!"

"I kinda have to when I'm preforming with BVB" I replied, taking off my shoes.

"Well, I'm sure I'm going to see a video on Youtube sometime soon."

"I guess"

"Kam, I REALLY want to get back together! I love you sooo much!"

"I'm sorry Andy! I want a real relationship! I'm tired of this on and off thing we have going on! Until I'm sure your serious about 'us', we need to stay friends" I saw his face drop.