Zavier (Bio)

Just in case you can't read anything on the bio:

-Just Facts-
•Zavier is the tallest of the group.
•He is one of the "middle children" of the group, the other being Carlos. (Added more detail)
•He is a bit of a mixture of Carlos and Joseph, a nice balance of being mature and immature.  (Added more detail.)
•His left eye was blinded by a point blank range shot by a Peashooter and a very close call with a potato mine.
•Usually, he gets pretty cranky when he gets almost no sleep.
•Of the group, he was the hardest to convince that Bella would do no harm.
•He loves sweets.
•Zavier's Aviator sunglasses are indeed related to his past life before reincarnation.
•His right arm is bandaged due to some tangled kelp seeping into one of his wounds from a battle.
•He doesn't really care if Bella wakes him up during his naps, since she is a kid.
•Zavier likes/prefers to assist in fighting, so he throws a lot of stink bombs.
¤Personality¤
•He can be serious or laid back, depends on the situation.
•Zavier had a big fear of heights,so he had no rocket launcher.
•To Joseph and Carlos, he treats them like brothers.
•Without sleep, he will be pretty cranky and seem like he'd kill anyone. (But Bella,  haha XP)