Now Introducing Persona: Haze

Whoop whoop!

Whoop whoop!

This is the persona that I roleplay with, for those who want to know what she looks like!!

Here's her bio info from one of the roleplays that I'm participating in:

Name: Haze Age: 13 years old

Sexuality: Straight 

Gender: Female 

Appearance: She wears a light tan scarf that is splattered with pastel colored paints on it, as well as a white t-shirt with a purple splat across where her heart is and a long-sleeved purple undershirt. Haze also wears a pair of blue jeans with black sneakers. Her black hair is rather long, so she ties it into a pony tail. 

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 119 pounds

Like: Haze either loves to be alone and draw/write or be in a small group of friends.

Dislike: Haze finds discomfort in absolutely large groups of people and just hates people who do something once and never do anything again.

Backstory: When Haze was created, she was basically paint. She took form of a 13 year old human girl, so Haze has human organs and everything, but she can make paintings and drawings come to life. As she's an immortal 13 year old, she travels throughout different worlds and alternate universes.

Personality : Haze is kind and caring towards anyone she meets. She can be childish, as she can be immature and silly. However, although it barely happens, Haze can be overly excited or hyperactive to hide that she's deeply depressed.

Species: Paint-Based Human

Strength: Drawing

Weakness: Being alone for far too long and being overwhelmed.