Gike (kindergoth X ike) fluff

Two oddly matched boys sat in front of a glowing fire, it was a warm night for South Park. Georgie and Ike's parents newly made friendship brought this awkward outing for the two, though they weren't exactly strangers.....

Georgie sighed angrily, his parents were probably sitting inside relaxing with glasses of alcohol, while he was forced to hang outside with this blue eyed conformist!

The two stayed quiet with the exception of the quiet crackling of the fire. Georgie blew his bangs out of his eyes. He glared into the dancing glow of the orange and yellow flames. He looked furious but in reality he was masking his true emotions, something he'd been practicing since kindergarten.

"Hey um Georgie?" The voice of the Canadian brought Georgie an unsettling emotion but he hid it and glared at him.

"What the hell do you want ike!?" He snapped

"Oh um well..." Ike fiddled with his hands

"Spit it out already!" Georgie crossed his arms and stared at Ike, he was silently hoping for something he knew would never ever, in a million year happen!

Or would it? Ike sighed and rubbed his neck. "Okay, I can see you don't like me and you really don't want to be here...."

"Whatever made you think that?" Georgie said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, Ike glared slightly before continuing.

"What I was saying!" He crossed his arms "is maybe you should stop being so god damn negative and enjoy yourself! I mean I've known you since kindergarten for Fuck sake! Am I that horrible to be around!?" He shifted away from Georgie and glared at the ground. Georgie frowned and his lip guiltily..... Maybe he had been a little harsh but He was only doing it to hide the conformist emotions that Ike gave him! All the stomach fluttering and the lip biting and the staying up all night thinking what if! Was driving him crazy! He thought at first if he just ignored Ike he'd get over it like that! But nope, it's been four long years..... He'd been feeling this way since he was eleven and didn't think his feelings were going to change anytime soon! Georgie had always had a stupid nazi-Barbie crush on Ike but he'd never admit to it.... Well if Ike gave him a reason to then maybe.... Georgie sighed and bit his lip, he stared at his feet.

"Your not horrible to be around....." He whispered a slight blush coated his cheeks "I actually really enjoy your company" he immediately regretted speaking at all.

"You do?!" Ike asked a huge grin appearing on his face "so you do like me!" Ike leaned playful into Georgie's shoulder batting his eyes.

"I wouldn't go that far! Don't lean on me you conformist asshole!" He shoved Ike slightly and glared back at the fire, he couldn't look at his blue eyes at the moment, he wasn't sure how long he could keep up his 'fuck you I hate you act', that little confession didn't help either.

"Oh so we're back to the glaring into the fire in silence phase, you look like you're thinking about murder..." Ike then playfully smirked as he scooted all the way over until he was hip to hip with the goth and whispered seductively into his ear "or are you thinking of how much you love me?" Georgie jumped back and fell off the makeshift log bench his face was flushed scarlet, Ike's jaw dropped he was just joking but it looks like he hit the nail right on top of the head.

"Wait really!?" He asked in awe his own face became light pink.

"No you just s-surprised me, you creep!" He glared up at the Canadian.

"Your blush says otherwise" Ike smirked

"Shut the hell up you fuckin-"

"Conformist? Yeah haven't heard that one before" Ike that fell backwards, landing next to Georgie, he turn his face so it met the goths. Georgie looked away shyly but Ike tilted his face back to his and smiled, their eyes locked. Georgie's heart pounded nervously, he didn't realize he was slowly leaning in, Ike then followed his instinct and leaned in to capture the goths purple lips. The kiss was short but sweet, Georgie had been to nervous to kiss back though.

Ike pulled away and smiled, he sat up and crawled up to the bench his cheeks were now as red as Georgie's were. They sat in silence, Georgie sat up on the grass and pulled in his knees. He was shocked and for once incredibly and undeniably happy. He couldn't take it anymore, he reached out and pulled Ike back down by the back of his blue sweater, Ike landed on his butt. He turned to look at Georgie and was instantly met by a pair of warm lips eagerly kissing him. Ike kissed back happily he placed his hands on Georgie's waist pulling him closer, Georgie had wrapped his arms around Ike neck and started to play with the shaggy black locks of Ike's hair.

Ike's hands slipped up the back of Georgie's shirt sending shivers into the goth he moaned slightly into the kiss parting his mouth, Ike took this opportunity and slipped his tongue into the warm cavern, their tongues tangled together both the boys hearts were going a mile a minute. When they broke apart their eyes were hazy and half lidded, Ike pulled Georgie down to lay beside him on the grass, his arms wrapped around the goths small frame. Georgie smiled to himself, biting his lips nervously he cuddled into Ike's chest.

"Okay you can't say you hate me now!" Ike smirked

"Yeah but your still an asshole conformist" he joked poking Ike's nose as he looked up into his eyes.

"And your still a negative goth" Ike smirked and lean in to kiss his lips, Georgie happily kissed back. They laid on the grass staring at the stars, Georgie's heart was pounding against his rib cage, he glanced up at Ike wondering if he was feeling the same, he was.

"So how long have you um liked me?" Georgie asked quietly.

"Hmmm since we were ten and we were partnered up for that egg parenting thing" Ike chuckled.

"oh yeah, that was sorta fun"

"You killed our child and we failed!" Ike looked down at Georgie with wide eyes.

"Exactly!" He smiled, Ike laughed and sighed.

"I love your smile" he said, Ike blushed.

"Really?" He looked down "people say it's creepy so I don't smile..."

"And since when are you one to listen to what other people think, Firkle?" Georgie laughed at the use of his goth nickname, he'd never liked his given name so he got everyone to call him Firkle. Ike had alway been the only one besides adults to call him Georgie.

"Yeah I guess you're right" he smiled and leaned up to kiss Ike softly.

"Georgie! We're going home!" His mother yelled from the porch, the two boys jumped back from each other, both of them thanking for the dark night hiding what they were doing from Georgie's mother.

"Okay!" The goth yelled back and rolled his eyes "dammit I was just enjoying myself too..." Ike chuckled and hugged him.

"I love you Georgie" he said happily Georgie blushed as he felt the butterflies come back.

"I l-love you too, idiot!" He got up and waved "bye Ike see you at school" Ike waved back. Georgie walked to the house on his face was a huge smile that he tried to hide by biting his lip but it didn't work. He was in love with an conformist but he didn't care, his friends alway accepted him! who he liked shouldn't matter. He was still goth and he still hated pretty much everything and everyone. Ike just happened to be one of the few things that made him happy.

"Are you smiling!?" His mother asked in shocked.

"No!" He glared "fuck off!" He turned and got into the car where he began smiling again.