My orphan daughter ( Katy Perry FanFic)

This is my first story so bear with me on it , please comment and give tips . Hope you enjoy the story :) .

Rose a 13 year old black hair and blue green eyes , lives in L.A. .

( Rose's POV )

I woke up at 1:30pm , I got up and walked to my drawer to get some clothes . I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and stuff luckily there wasn't any one in the bathroom normally I have to wait for someone to get out . So I showered and got dressed in a black tank-top with a red flower on it and got some black leggings and a black mini skirt on with black boots , I got some black lip-stick and black nail polish and did my nails and waited in my room for about an hour for my nails to fully dry . I checked the clock it reads 2:45 . So I walked down stairs to where the other kids were and sat on the couch next to my best friend Elysia .

" Hey what are you doing ?"Elysia asked weirdly

" nothing why ?"

"because some families are coming to adopt one of us and you don't even act like you care or anything "

"well I didn't know nobody woke me up to tell me "

" Oh well luckily for you none of them came yet the first family is coming at 3 and it's , what time is it ?"

" umm I think it's 3 'cause when I came down it was 2:45 or something like that and we've been talking for like 20 minuets or so "

"oh my gosh I'm so nervous what if nobody picks us ?"

"well I don't think anyone will pick us , adults always want the baby's or toddlers not the teens like us that's why Iv been here for nine years well almost nine 'cause one family adopted me but gave me back , no one wants us were better off here 'cause the only family that's going to adopt us is someone who wants a maid not an actual daughter or son "

"ya your probably right I just want to be adopted so so bad , I'm sorry you haven't been adopted yet Iv been here for only two years and I want to be adopted so so bad and you have been here for nine "

"it's ok the desperation goes away after like four or five years "

"well still I wou- "

she was interrupted by Ms.Lou

" children there are going to be a few families here in a couple minuets so be as sweet as you can and don't be rude "

" Yes mam " all the other kids said excitedly .

It got really quit after Ms.Lou left I think everyone was nervous .

" Guys do you want to play a game ?" I asked trying to make them a little less nervous .

" Ya what game " one of the kids named Jack asked but everyone called him trigger 'cause he liked playing guns with his friend Terri , trigger was like my brother more then the other kids if he left it would be really hard .

" How about hide and seek ?"

" We can't if the people come they won't be able to adopt us if the can't find us "

" Ok then why don't I tell you guys a story ?"

"ya !"

"ok so what a story ?"

But before I got to tell the story families started walking in , everyone was getting excited . like I told Elysia the parents only take the kids , and there the we're hovering around the little kids like they always do when families come . I was just looking around the room when I was someone come I. The door it was a lady young she looked like my mother but I can't tell I was only four when she left me at the orphanage , on no it is my mom I hope she doesn't recognize me I don't want to go with her she gave me up