Chapter 4

Upon a fan's request, the song is 'Hot' by Avril Lavigne and the picture on the side is of the Woods Family :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 

“Nick is going to kill me!” I despaired as I looked into the mirror of our dressing room.

“I will rip his throat out if he dares says anything about something I designed!” Stacey said confidently with a roll of her cat-like eyes, but I didn’t say anything since I very much doubted her statement.

Though Stacey was quite the tough wolf, Nick was the Beta. He could kill her in a second if he wanted to.

I just continued to fret over my reflection like I had been doing for the past half hour.

My black hair was curled once again, but they were looser than last night and they somehow made my bodice look luscious. Zoey had also restyled my hair so I now had a thick fringe covering my forehead and parts of my eyes, and though I loved the new style, it gave me the appearance of looking mysterious and I knew that was going to be another attention grabber. My makeup was the same as yesterday, but this time there were no colourful swirls.

But honestly that wasn’t what I was bothered about. The mysterious hot chick in the mirror above the shoulders, I could deal with. It was what was below the shoulders that I was having trouble with.

I was wearing black leather leggings and black leather, knee-high boots with six inch heels and buckles and straps intertwining around the shape of the boots down my legs. This was then coupled with a tight black, cropped leather jacket that bared my stomach, but thankfully zipped up to my collar bone so that at least my chest could be covered. The worst thing though, was the fact that I wasn’t going to play the guitar or the piano today and therefore I had nothing to hide behind and I felt naked enough as it was.

I mean, it’s not as if I’ve never worn leather leggings before, or a cropped shirt that bared the lower part of my stomach area, but this was all leather and so tight and revealing. I don’t know if it’s just me, but there was something about wearing an outfit of leather that was so…exotic. That would have been nice and all if I had a boyfriend to show it off to, and I wasn’t single and performing in front of horny non-mated Were’s and in front of my family.

I closed my eyes to shut out my staring and despairing at the reflection and turned around so my back was to the mirror before opening my eyes, my sight now landing on my band members instead.

Leon and Matt were with us this time since there had been more time to prepare and to relax before we went on stage as we were once again the last contestants to perform. Not that I minded, it gave us chance to weigh up the competition. Though from what we were seeing on the tiny TV in the room that was showing us what was going on up on the stage, it seemed we had nothing to worry about when it came to beating the other participants – and I’m not saying that because I’m cocky.

Leon and Matt were chuckling loudly at the failed attempt of celebrity impressions the guy on before us was doing, while Stacey and Zoey giggled as they touched up their make-up and adjusted their costumes.