Part 12

// Emily's POV \\

"I'm sorry?" I questioned.

"Never mind" then he laid back down.

"No c'mon Luke, am I not allowed to have friends?" I was sounding a lot more frustrated now.

"Friends" he scoffed.

"I don't have to listen to this" I laughed picking up my coat and making my way towards to exit.

As I was about to open the door, a firm hand slammed against it.

"Don't" I sighed looking up at him.

"I thought we were okay?" He looked desperate.

"You know" I sighed again "Us two being friends sounded good but I guess its not going to work if we just end up how we started".

My life had been so much easier before I was involved with Luke and I really don't want to let it get any worse. I was going to do something about it before it got any worse.

"Is this because of Kara because-"

"No its not" I shook my head. "Its everything, I came here to leave with good grades, not to make friends and go to parties, as stupid as it sounds I just want to be alone, it was easier that way"

He nodded his head slightly but I knew he was dying to say something to change my mind like just all the other times.

"Sorry" I rested my hands on his shoulder and smiled up at him.

As I exited the dorm Michael was stood leaning against the wall "everything okay?" he smiled walking towards me.

"Yeah"

"No what up" He looked a lot more concerned as I began walking with him trailing behind.

"I can't hang out with you anymore" I stopped walking looking towards him.

"Oh" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't worry, its not that I don't want to" I sighed "I just can't, this are really complicated and-"

"Emily" he chuckled "I understand honestly, I guess I will still see you around in class and stuff" He grinned.

"Of course" I offered him a hug and he obliged.

At that moment the door clicked open revealing a very sloppy looking Luke. I looked up at him in the eye and he open up his arms. 

I looked up at Michael who slowly nodded his head.

Releasing my self from Michael, I walked over to Luke and he pulled me into his arms.

We stayed like that for a good minute. When I began to pull away he let out a big sigh "bye Em" He whispered, bending down to my height and placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Cya Luke"

And with that he made his way back into his dorm.

// lol hi Emily im in supervision and I decided to update because wattpad isn't blocked on these computers ayyyyyyy and why would any body want to research about chuffin art lol  you should message me on here if you read this before 1:50 because that's when I go back to my lessons, bye pal \\