Part 2

// Emily's POV \\

I am conscious, though my eyes aren't open. I don't want too open them.
Not really aware of what was happening I slowly began to open my eyes. I didn't recognise where I was at all.

A small messy, dorm? This didn't look like the type of mess a girl would make.

"You shouldnt have been down at the coast" I shot my eyes over to where the familiar voice was coming from.

No, him.

He was sat on the other bed leaning back on the headboard, one leg crossed over the other.

I looked around where I was sat. I was wrapped in several blankets and I was defiantly comfy.

"Why am I here-" then it hit me. Me falling to sleep, the tide coming in and

"You got me out of the water?" I looked up at him.

"Well I wasn't going to leave you too fucking drown" He spat.

I let out a deep sigh. "Thanks".

"You should go back to your dorm now before Michael comes back" he said as he stood up straightening out his plain black shirt.

I stood up out of this strangers bed and looked at the time 6:30am. Great.

"Cya" I said casually not bothering to make eye contact. Once I was about to close the door a strong hand held the handle from the other side.

"Im walking you" It irritated me a little bit that he didn't even ask and assumed it would be ok.

"Its only across campus Im fine" I began to speed off.

There was a lot I didn't understand about this boy. His 'gentleman' act was confusing.

He caught up at the side of me. "Before you say anything, I'm walking this way anyway" he mumbled.

"Why?" Curiosity just hit me good.

"It has nothing to do with you" he spat once again.

"Rude" I brought more distance between us.

"Why did you say I shouldn't have been down at the coast?"

He sighed shaking his head slightly. "Its not a place for pretty little girls like you".

I furrowed my eyes slightly. "Wha-"

"Im off this way now, cya Em" he cut me off and began to walk the other way.

Em?

As I made my way into my dorm I caught a look at my self in the mirror. "No wonder he was so rude to you" I cringed slightly.

"Who"

I spun round quicker than I expected.

"Why are you awake this early?" I avoided Leah's question.

"Its the only time they could get me in for a spray tan" she rambled on about how she hadn't had one in ages as she put all her things into he hand bag.

And thats one of the things I didn't like, girly girl type things.

When she had gone I decided to take a shower as I wasn't starting to smell too fresh.

***

I went to grab my car keys from their usual place "Leah" I growled to my self.

Looks like I'm taking the bus into town.
I needed to get more things for art as I lost it all last night.
I defiantly needed to go back too the coast to get my sketch done again. Maybe just not fall asleep this time.

*

When I was settled down in my seat on the bus I decided to put in my headphones as it was a 45 minute journey from campus.
I couldn't resist putting on my favourite playlist which consists of some of my favourite bands.

The first song began to play.

The 1975 - The city

I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes letting my self drown in my music.

Several minutes later I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. So I opened my eyes and took out on of my headphones.

"What song is that?" A boy who looked in his high teens, brown hair, brown eyes.

"Um" I offered him the earphone. He put in the earphone holding it slightly.

"The 1975" I smiled.

He looked at me for a second.
"Im Calum" he smiled offering me the headphone back.

"Emily" I began to wound my earphones around my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Cool" he began to tap his knees.

"I think I've seen you before, do you go to-"

"Yeah, I see you quite a lot round campus. You always seem to have your ear phones in" he chuckled slightly. One of them laughs that was contagious.

"What music do you listen to?" I asked feeling more relaxed around him.

"I never really have time to listen to music" he shrugged.
"I see"

"Well this is my stop, do you have a number or?"

"Pass me your phone" I began to type my number in as he carefully watched me.

"Thanks Emily, cya around" and with that he worked his long figure down the isle and off the bus.

------------------------------